Home PTB Feedback Archives 3.6.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

Let's discuss: New PTB Perk Synergies

So I want to showcase some perks that might go well together. I'll start. Off the Record and Deliverance. Hex: Retribution and Hex: Huntress Lullaby or Haunted Grounds [any dangerous Hex]. Diversion 2020... I mean Red Herring with Head On. Dead Man's Switch with Thrilling Tremors. Let's read some more.

Comments

• konchokkonchok Member Posts: 641

This is a bit of a meme build but Dead Man's Switch, Furtive Chase, Nemesis, Make Your Choice

Nemesis allows you to make anyone you chase your obsession

Furtive Chase at 4 stacks is good, not great, but in this build it's all about changing obsession when the obsession becomes unhooked.

Make your choice for exposed unhooks and there's a synergy with that and chasing the obsession is an indicator for you that that player is a one hit down

And Dead Man's Switch let's you know if someone is coming for the save and in what direction.

• RagingCalmRagingCalm Member Posts: 400

I sadly haven't been able to try this yet but I think it would work very similarly to Tru3Ta1ent's STBFL tactic with DeathSlinger...

Use Spirit Fury + Enduring in the normal Killer way of getting a hit on a healthy survivor as they drop the pallet. But since this guy can immediately aim his gun, as soon as you recover from the stun, unlock your inner NO-SCOPE PLAYS and the survivor just went from healthy to downed in a few seconds.

Yeah, I know, it can only be done once every 3 pallets, but I think it sounds like a lot of fun to pull off.

Here is a very worrysome survivor build though, that may need nerfed... Saboteur and Breakout. if a survivor happens to be downed near you, it will be VERY hard for the KIller to hook them. Just breaking the hook alone isn't too bad, since they spawn pretty close to eachother. But Breakout will be the icing on the cake that makes this build potentially too strong for just a solo survivor to be able to pull off.

I'm all for making solo on par with SWF, and I agree with the idea of the sabo change - Before, sabo saves were only available for coordinated SWF groups, and now anyone can do them and feel like a badass. I'm fine with that part, since it has a 60 second cooldown. But being paired with Breakout? I haven't seen that in action yet, but it does sound scary to me. Hopefully I am just missing an obvious factor that makes this build actually counterable.