Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Why does Legion lose the ability to see Generator Auras?

Can someone please explain to me why the legion gets basically the blindness status effect after hitting someone? What do I mean you may ask. As legion when you frenzy you can no longer see scratch marks, totally get that, sure. At this point I can still see generator aura's, however the second I hit someone with my power I lose all ability to see a generators aura and instead can only see the "frenzy" indicator of where survivors are.

So once again, why does Legion lose the ability to see generator aura's after hitting something? I honestly have never noticed this before today, and it just seems like the dumbest nerf to his power ever.

Which makes me question, does legion have a perk that is countered by his own ability. If two survivors are working on a gen have I have Discordance and I use my ability to hit a third person, do I lose the ability to see the perk being highlighted by my perks power? If so, you literally made a perk that came with a killer less useful on the killer it was designed for. lol

Comments