Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

Why Don't You (Devs) Just Provide Perk Usage Statistics At Regular Intervals?

2»

Comments

• andyollollollandyollolloll Member Posts: 940

Ps just had a fellow survivor DC after being grabbed leaving everyone else [insert word].

Afterwards I checked why, through his fully upgraded meta perks he had BT, DH, UB and... there it was Deliverance!

• RakimSockemRakimSockem Member Posts: 1,228

Devs: *release stats*

Community: "These stats suck and I don't believe them and even if they're like 90% accurate, I'm going to take the 10% flaw and say they're totally invalid."

Devs: *don't release stats*

Community: "Why don't you all release stats more? Yall are just biased and trying to hide things"

• Archimedes5000Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,589

Impossible. There are different types of people who say different things? hOrY [BAD WORD]

• Kalec84Kalec84 Member Posts: 419

Well, i have to say, many times you yourselves said those statistics were no "valid" if the one giving us stats says they are not to be taken as valid, is a no brainer we question theyr validity...

In my opinion you should give you stats in a more "specific" manner, for example the last one about the killer usage, instead of ALL PLATFORM, were nurse was at 40% and than the kill rate on red rank on pc for nurse... that made no sense, you need to be more specific.

Release separate stats for all platform, like that:

for EACH platform, NOT on alla platforms

-Killer pick up rate

-Each killer killing rate at every rank

-Top 5 perks used at various ranks for killer and survivors

-Top 5 perk combination used at a specific rank for killer and survivors (red rank?)

-Average Escape rate for survivors at every rank

And so on, but everything need to be specific and for esch pèlatform, not generalized, generalization is what lead us to doubt your statistics.

• Yung_SlugYung_Slug Member Posts: 2,158
  • ZoneDymoZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

So the unintelligent vocal minority determines the knowledge shared with us all.... fantastic

• darktrixdarktrix Member Posts: 1,570

Instead of 'full opinion' he should of said 'half baked and just plain bad opinions' - and then it sounds far less awful, but I suspect he was being nice.

• ApeOfMazorApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

Not revealing stats is another way the devs wish to hide info because we all know it would just reveal more imbalance and flaws with the game.

They also refuse to reveal swf because no killer would play against swf without heavy reward.

Soon they will hide ranks and pretend there is no issue with matchmaking too.