Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

What kind of outfits would you like to see in game?

I would like to see the two outfits I drew for kate. What about you?

Comments

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,049

Pajama Dwight, Cowboy Hag and something fun for Jake, I think Jake has terrible outfits for the amount he has.

• ddubuckyee_userddubuckyee_user Member Posts: 178

a demogorgon in a sweater

• HeartboundHeartbound Member Posts: 2,686

Swimwear.

Human looking killers.

Survivors that look like killers ala halloween masks or something. Imagine a survivor dressed up as a killer character, etc.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Long johns for my boy Jeff.

(with a butt flap that opens so i can moon the killer)

• JoelwinoJoelwino Member Posts: 550

A Plague outfit that isn't another variation of "devoted priestess," every single outfit of hers looks like the same idea done differently. Also a cowboy hat for Kate.

• drimmalordrimmalor Member Posts: 909

I want a nice sun dress with a big floppy hat for Jane. Or for Demogorgon. Either works.

• OtakuBurritoOtakuBurrito Member Posts: 512

Myers in an 80s windbreaker or in a swimsuit with a duck waist floaty and trunks. And please for the love of all that is entity Nea can Claudette get a cute sundress with a cute hat that has a ribbon on it. PLEASE! Stop giving her damn club outfits.

• ZoneDymoZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

I Know What You Did Last Summer killer outfit for the upcoming Deathslinger with a traditional harpoon rifle to go with it.

with the killer's signature hook attached underneath for the M1 hits (instead of the bayonette)

• VampiroxVampirox Member Posts: 307

Onesies for survivor, different types of animal Onesies!

• tokunijitokuniji Member Posts: 1

I want like an angel our fit for Kate and a cheerleader outfit for legion

• NullEXENullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

GIVE

FREDDY

HIS

SUNGLASSES

BACK

I still can't believe you gave them to Steve.

• ElkElk Member Posts: 2,267

Laurie hospital gown

• NullEXENullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

But no seriously Feng Min needs a Pop Star cosmetic

• Benno101Benno101 Member Posts: 38

David King in shorts.

• bilauetabilaueta Member Posts: 341

Actually casual outfits for Claudette, her best chest piece imo are her base jackets and the blue one on the shop, after that they are all over the top and ugly. Please, just a cool coat or a casual flannel jacket

• toxicmeggtoxicmegg Member Posts: 662

shirtless myers

• Rex_HuinRex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Tuxedo Leatherface

Clown in his normal clothes with no make up

Something skimpy for Kate

• CronaWinsCronaWins Member Posts: 650

Clean clothes option.

I hate that every outfit i like is ruined by brown splotches all over it so it looks horrendous.

• sahidoaisowsahidoaisow Member Posts: 11

give oni better costumes all of them look the same just w a different colour scheme

• GraveHunterGraveHunter Member Posts: 328

I would like a nice bikini for my Kate. Thank you very much.

• kcwolf1975kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 631

Tiki-Oni - put a grass skirt and some leis on him

Wolf huntress

Christmas lights on demodog

Ghostface from Scary Movie

• SpringeySpringey Member Posts: 260

Barb Demogorgon with a wig, her outfit but torn out and broken glasses.

• ShirokuroShirokuro Member Posts: 182

Completely clean clothes for a survivor who has gone through countless trials in various dirty maps would look more horrendous tbh

• Mo4ntusMo4ntus Member Posts: 416

I’d like to see them start taking community designed skins (as long as proper credit and compensation is paid)

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,049

Scarecrow Hillbilly

Punk Hillbilly (long hair, electric guitar)

David king with slightly longer hair.

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,118

I actually keep a list of these, I don’t have any drawing skills though so I just use imagery.

I want to see a 70’s Californian style Kate with Bohemian Chic styles, a long skirt, floral cardigan, and a flower crown.

Jane deserves a sundress with a cute floppy hat, with her hair down, blonde highlights, with some ends facing the front. A blue and white geometric patterned sundress (preferably with the color scheme of Ocean Blue and white) with a sandal and painted toes to match.

Purple dress Nancy. That’s it, that’s the statement.

David, but in a flashy bomber jacket with his team name on it, or a Rugby set. Call it “Pre-Season Memories”. White sleeves with a bold or deep color for the main part of jacket, with semi worn jeans and a belt, with fancy sneakers matching the jacket. The shirt underneath should be his jersey.

I want to see more comfort wear: maybe a set of pajamas for a few survivors, and they’re all wearing slippers. For Jane, a copper-pink set with a sleeping top with her initials JR inscribed in them, with a sleeping mask with success on it: and hair loose and pulled back. For Kate I’d love to see some sort of night gown, with a white shirt that tucks into the skirt that goes down just above her knees. For Nea, I’d love a T-shirt with her old HS on it, moon pajama pants with off brown slippers.

Dwight deserves high waisted belted business pants with loafers, and a flashy patterned tucked business shirt. His hair is styled with a gel like look with a pair of sunglasses above it.

AND FORMAL WEAR. I would love to see more formal wear added to the game, maybe a fancy set for anniversary?

I could go on and on, but these are my personal fave ideas. Fashion crafting is really fun, so I look into this game with an opportunity to really expand that horizon.

I have an idea for all the survivors, not so much for the killers since they’re a different ball game. I can send the idea if anyone wants one for those I didn’t mention. Just @ Me!

• csandman1977csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,177

Legion needs a band set. Where each member plays a different instrument. Punk style

Doc and Plague in cold war spy outfits. Trench coat and fedoras.

Jake - Red power ranger

Feng - Yellow ranger

Adam - Blue ranger

Ace - Green ranger

Kate - Pink ranger

• MedicSpirit7MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 661

I just want a girl survivor with a long braid or back length hair is it that hard to get. Pls art team learn to do hair.