Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

What Two Perks Do You Have A Problem With? (Doesn't Matter How Obscure)

13»

Comments

• KeezoKeezo Member Posts: 449

As much as i want to rant about perks i hate, i'm gonna be positive and look at some perks i think are too weak.

Cruel Limits:

There's potential for it to be a neat little perk, but it falls so short & it hurts so much.

Hex: Retribution:

Killers: Hex perks are only provide a risk to the killer making them mostly useless as survivors can just disable them with most of them not being strong enough to warrant it

BHVR: *makes another bandaid perk*

Also i've just wanted a new Hex for quite a while & to just have it be a worse Thrill gets to me... like, come on "Hex: Retribution" you waste THAT on aura reading

• RakimSockemRakimSockem Member Posts: 1,264

Infectious Fright

Encourages scummy and boring gameplay

No Mither

For being utterly useless, playing constant injured music, and still allows you to drop blood orbs against Oni even though the perk isn't supposed to let you bleed at all

• ALostPuppyALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,399

I'll do 2 perks for killers and 2 perks for survivors

For survivor it's DS and Unbreakable. Run them together and once a survivor is off the hook there is literally no way to counter anything they do for the next 60 seconds.

For killer probably Infectious Fright and Bamboozle. While I can see why infectious is good now, because it's impossible to win a game without snowballing or slugging, it's still a little annoying as survivor. Bamboozle is just a badly designed perk that's boring to see used all the time, because every chase is exactly the same thing: The killer holds W towards a window, vaults it then forces a pallet drop. Rinse repeat. Stupidly boring gameplay.

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,118

Lightweight:

For a perk that’s about leaving tracks, you’d think at least the running noises or footsteps wouldn’t be as loud.

No Mither: I get it, it’s DBD on hard mode, but there’s virtually no reward for it. None. You won’t get slugged since they know you can get up.