Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Killing my (actual) object of obsession

tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 2,999
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

As a killer, you always seem to get stuck every so often in THAT match.

You know, the match where the survivors are just tossers. They do nothing but run in circles like a Scooby Doo movie before dropping the pallet, teabagging until you break the pallet, and then blinding you with the flashlight, then running to the next loop da loop and doing it all over again. That is what this guy did.

Normally, I am not a "tunneler". If I have the opportunity to go after two targets and i know one has been hooked, I will deliberately go for the one I haven't hooked because I just think the game is more fun doing it that way. Sure, I don't 4K nearly as often as many others but I'd rather have fun then get the 4K.

Well I don't know what was different this time but this guy just finally irked me after the third Scooby Doo chase followed by the flashlight to the eyes. He was my actual Object of Obsession, no matter what the game declared. If he was in my sights, he was my target. If he wasn't in my sights, I was looking for him, getting the occasional slash on another survivor if for some reason they threw themselves at me (or in a few cases, just got unlucky and accidentally ran into me). Every other survivor got away with minimal damage but I made sure to bury that jerk in the ground (or...sky? Wherever The Entity takes naughty survivors).

Doesn't killing that one guy/gal give you all sorts of tinglies in your happy place? :D

Comments

• BlazelskiBlazelski Member Posts: 272

Nope. I've played with toxic survivors like that before. They love it when you get so angry that you get tunnel vision for them, and will laugh at how pathetic you are while they are hanging on the hook as their team knocks out all the generators. They will also laugh if you don't hook them. Literally everything they do and don't do is "toxicccccc" and hilarious. They win no matter what using child-like logic that whatever your reaction, it's the reaction they were hoping for. The only thing you can do where they aren't winning, is brush it off and try to enjoy yourself despite the game you're having.

• tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 2,999

Oh I enjoyed myself immensely tunneling the fella and making for certain he was murdered so everyone wins! :D