Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Release the new chapter tomorrow

2»

Comments

• not_Queennot_Queen Member Posts: 1,115

@Kelluthien

While I understand why you might be frustrated, there was never an official announce for a release date for this week. As you mentioned, the 2 weeks schedule isn't set in stone, the proof being that we are currently trying something different. Knowing that and knowing there wasn't an official date announced, you made a personal decision. We cannot reconsider our schedule around that.

If you want to know, the reason we didn't announce a release this week is because we didn't plan to release this week, we are reviewing our update processes, which includes the scheduling. The goal this time was to leave more time between PTB and Chapter release, and hopefully be able to address more issues before release.

Hope that helps!

• HopesfallHopesfall Member Posts: 828
    edited March 2020

i took a week off of work for Mass Effect Andromeda

regretted it, sadly

but still.. adults have jobs that give Paid Time Off, so what's the issue with using it in this manner? Some people rather use their vacation time to chill at home, and he scheduled it around a game he likes..

• MarcavecuncMarcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

I honestly rather wait a week more and have less bugs than a rushed release that needs to get hotfixed the next day.

• mrdeadmrdead Member Posts: 51

The problem is assuming a bunch of crap and expecting to get babied because YOU made a mistake.. The taking time off for work is just like icing, baby.