Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.
Developers - Have you considered pushing back the next chapter to focus on the current content?
As the title states, have you considered pushing back the next chapter release to instead focus on balancing the current content and fleshing out what we have so far? The game could probably use some love in that department.
Things to consider
- Revamping old maps to match the quality of the new Lery's and Dead Dawg
- Looking back at old perks to make the weak ones stronger, and the strongest ones a bit weaker
- Reworking older add-ons (some sets of add-ons have only benefits, while others have both benefits and detriments that make the system seem a little convoluted)
- Balancing killers around their base power instead of their add-ons
- Removing the struggle spam
- I'm sure the forums could come up with other things