Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Killers that you hate to play against

Comments

• SkelemaniaSkelemania Member Posts: 227

Hillbilly, Huntress & Spirit.

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Hag, Hillbilly and Bubba.

Hags just camp with their "defensive" kit, and most of the saw-boys rely a little too heavily on their saws for my liking.

• MistikusMistikus Member Posts: 1,334

thats an easy anwser legion i hate that i need to mend every couple of seconds just chase men and hook me i want to go to game where i will have fun

• hanscardosohanscardoso Member Posts: 82

The most annoying to me are the other survivors, sometimes I feel like I'm playing against them and the killer is there for no reason.

But, a good nurse always makes me want to give up, because there is no possibility of a game. And the clown, in my opinion, can’t be more boring, because slowness shouldn’t come along with blindness, and please, someone needs to tell behavior that the redhead’s finger addon is too strong to cause blindness and slowness as well .

• EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 2,246

Freddy.

Boring to play against as nearly every freddy has the same build with the same addons. Nothing more boring than freddy.

• cricketscornercricketscorner Member Posts: 1,029

Ghostface and Oni are the least enjoyable to me.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Billy. Not the mechanics, but the people who play him. He always has noed and always camps (even proxy camping)

• emyungemyung Member Posts: 135

Freddy,,,, because I dislike the dream world art. All white and blurred, it is irritating.

• Divinitye9Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392
    edited March 2020

On those rare occasions I play survivor, I absolutely despise playing against a hag (despite being a hag main).

I am a very jumpy person by nature, so her traps going off literally send me out of my chair. I had a bad one where I jumped so badly my hand shifted on the keyboard. I was jamming W to move forward and I just stood there like an idiot not knowing what was going on.

Sometimes now I know how survivors feel when I run my hag against them.

• ZaitsevZaitsev Member Posts: 1,285

Nurse and Spirit (self explanatory)

Plague: Shes not that good but hot damn that power is annoying

Pre Rework Doctor: Just cancer

Pig: I hate the beartrap RNG. When I play Pig, I love it so theres that lol.

• JoelwinoJoelwino Member Posts: 550

Stealth Killers - Whenever I'm not using Spine Chill being sneak attacked feels unfair

The Plague - Oh, you brought Botany Knowledge, Inner Strength,  We'll Make It, Autodidact, Second Wind, Adrenaline, Self Care, Iron Will, Pharmacy, Solidarity, For the People, or a medkit? Oh well, guess you just wasted a perk slot.

The Clown, Freddy - I hate being slowed, it sucks. I wish killer powers would buff the killer instead of nerfing the survivor, like the Hillbilly or the Nurse have.

Legion - poor kids need a rework. what's the point of having a power if you can't get downs with it?

• OrangeJackOrangeJack Member Posts: 464

Freddy, very slow games.

• MiniPixelsMiniPixels Member Posts: 528

Freddy is both unfun to play as and against, honestly I wish old freddy was back I miss him ;-;

• stylisticxstylisticx Member Posts: 44

Freddy, Leatherface, and Clown.

Though I enjoy seeing a clown with the elephant head. Cuteee.

• OMagic_ManOOMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

The Plague, ruins most builds and is just quite literally a dirty character gameplay wise, stay injured all game or screw your team over, get your team sick and basically give them their power or make your teammates injured, plus if they ran my build (Thanatophobia, Dying Light, Thrilling Tremors/Surveillance and Ruin), the game would never get done.

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 3,772

A good huntress or a Legion.

Its almost impossible to loop a good huntress that knows how to land her shots well. Legion is boring as ######### to play against, no power or anything that spice up the chase. There is nothing that I have to be aware of when a Legion chases me, that is very boring and dull.

• UkilledLegionUkilledLegion Member Posts: 647

If u not like killers, play tetris or eat pizza :D now I not like to play nurse because after change this killer very bad wait jump and 1000000 bugs cant jump on stranger thing map on the thirs floor and pink addons are s...it :D

• UkilledLegionUkilledLegion Member Posts: 647

@Boosted_Dwight what s mean "fraddy borring and killer annoying" if u cant run away fron this killers play then 19-20 rank with trapper and damage his traps

• toxicmeggtoxicmegg Member Posts: 662
    edited March 2020

freddy and doctor. as soon as i find out the killer is one of them, i sigh very deeply and just try to genrush them or end the game for myself as soon as possible. they ruin the whole game experience for god's sake i hate them so much.. freddy is so braindead, boring and frustrating as hell to go against, and doctor is extremely annoying. and i tend to never escape against them

• StardustSpeedwayStardustSpeedway Member Posts: 828

For me it's definitely Freddy. Every Freddy runs the same build so it's just boring because there isn't a single Freddy match that's different.

Plague I don't mind, but tonight I had survivors cleanse every single time and they weren't even fully infected...

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 3,593

Hag, because 99% of the time it's a camp fest. Even if I'm not the hooked one, it's still not fun.

Close second is the Plague, since she destroys altruism and stealth.

• TheLastGreatStarTheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

Survivors that unhook in front of the killer without BT.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,547

Dang. Not a whole lot of love for Freddy in here.

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,972

I only really hate the Trapper.

• HauntedMandalorianHauntedMandalorian Member Posts: 99

I hate playing against The Hillbilly and The Cannibal. Players just spam their Powers to the point of it being ridiculous. I have no problem with disconnecting from a match and waiting five minutes, if I see that happening.

If anything, the Chainsaw should just cause the Broken status effect, with an add-on being available to put a healthy Survivor in the Dying state. At least then it wouldn’t be in every. single. match!

• GHERBEARRULESGHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265

Deathslinger, doctor, spirit, legion, and billy

• BrequeBreque Member Posts: 427
  • HeartboundHeartbound Member Posts: 3,256

Pig and Huntress bother me the most. Not in an oh I'm scared kind of way, more like 'oh great it's this guy again'.

• TodgeweihtTodgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Hag. I dont know how to properly play hag, but each time I go against one its a super sweaty hag with billy level of map pressure.

• SkelemaniaSkelemania Member Posts: 227

Ghostface & Huntress. I can tolerate everyone else. I actively enjoy playing against Pig.