Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Sloppy Butcher+Thanatophobia

Devs,do these two perks stack? Does the Thanatophobia effects stack with the mangled effect from Sloppy Butcher?

Comments

  • NoodleNoodle Member Posts: 103

    Oh yes, yes it does. I use it every game, it's better than ruin in my opinion cause survivors love to focus on healing over gen repair.

  • TheRealSlimShadyTheRealSlimShady Member Posts: 79

    @Noodle said:
    Oh yes, yes it does. I use it every game, it's better than ruin in my opinion cause survivors love to focus on healing over gen repair.

    Nice,i really hope so,been thinking about trying some interesting builds lately..

  • TheRealSlimShadyTheRealSlimShady Member Posts: 79

    @Peanits said:
    They do. You can also stack it with caulrophobia and dying light for maximum "no fun because I said so".

    Hahah..k i'll try these too,dont worry,not gonna tell them you were the one who told me to do it,thanks.

  • PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 6,799

    @Peanits said:
    They do. You can also stack it with caulrophobia and dying light for maximum "no fun because I said so".

    Hahah..k i'll try these too,dont worry,not gonna tell them you were the one who told me to do it,thanks.

    I've tried it personally. It's nasty. If you're in the terror radius, you might as well not even heal.
  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Peanits said:
    They do. You can also stack it with caulrophobia and dying light for maximum "no fun because I said so".
    No fun because i said so... You bastard xDDD 
  • TheRealSlimShadyTheRealSlimShady Member Posts: 79

    Sounds like a plan,thanks for answering

  • TwixTwix Member Posts: 235
    edited August 2018

    Wouldn't it be better then to run Claurophobia with Distressing then? You know.. to make sure they're always within your terror radius.

  • TheRealSlimShadyTheRealSlimShady Member Posts: 79

    @Twix said:
    Wouldn't it be better then to run Claurophobia with Unnerving Presence then? You know.. to make sure they're always within your terror radius.

    You mean distressing?

  • TheRealSlimShadyTheRealSlimShady Member Posts: 79

    Coulrophobia with Distressing is the perfect marriage xD

  • TwixTwix Member Posts: 235

    @TheRealSlimShady said:

    @Twix said:
    Wouldn't it be better then to run Claurophobia with Unnerving Presence then? You know.. to make sure they're always within your terror radius.

    You mean distressing?

    Yes, that's right, sorry, since people usually run Unnerving and Distressing together I get them mixed up :P

  • TheRealSlimShadyTheRealSlimShady Member Posts: 79

    @Twix said:

    @TheRealSlimShady said:

    @Twix said:
    Wouldn't it be better then to run Claurophobia with Unnerving Presence then? You know.. to make sure they're always within your terror radius.

    You mean distressing?

    Yes, that's right, sorry, since people usually run Unnerving and Distressing together I get them mixed up :P

    Yep,i got ya..Doc also would be a perfect "anti-heal" with those perks and his addons

Sign In or Register to comment.