Dead by Daylight has turned 3 years old! We are proud of what we've accomplished and so excited about what’s to come. So why not start the celebrations with a Bloodhunt (2x) Event from June 14th to June 18th? Enjoy!

How to get a lot of Bloodpoints with the Pig!

GlossedGlossed Member Posts: 47

The Pig may not seem like a killer that would get a lot of bloodpoints but she is actually really good at it.
3 Items you need: Distressing, BBQ&Chili, Last Will.
Distressing gives you more bloodpoints in the Deviousness category. BBQ&Chili multiply's your bloodpoints depending on how many tokens or Survivors hooked. And Last will gives you a extra trap.

If you place a trap on a survivor it normally gives 500 Bloodpoints. With distressing 3 it instead gives 1000 Bloodpoints. Now Distressing isn't like BBQ&Chili. Distressing has a cap (8,000) Like the max for every category. If you use last will and Distressing 3 instead of getting 2,500 Bloodpoints you get 5,000. Now BBQ&Chili comes in handy. If you get max tokens (4) and use all of your traps, you get a minimum of 10,000 Bloodpoints. If you hit someone with your ambush it counts as a Deviousness action. So if you max out Deviousness and max out BBQ&Chili you get a minimum of 16,000 Bloodpoints. This is a way you can get a good amount of bloodpoints.

Tagged:

Comments

• only1biggsonly1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

I can get the same amount of bloodpoints with Billy and quicker, thus having more games and more points.

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,691
    edited June 2018
    Use this build along with Unnerving Presence and the Interlocking Razors for you know...
  • MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 332

@only1biggs said:
    I can get the same amount of bloodpoints with Billy and quicker, thus having more games and more points.

But it's also interesting to play with different Killers. I like to play with every Killer. Sometimes I use a randomizer to randomize with which Killer I have to play with xD

• Mrrgle_the_MediocreMrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 332

@MrDardon said:

@only1biggs said:

But it's also interesting to play with different Killers. I like to play with every Killer. Sometimes I use a randomizer to randomize with which Killer I have to play with xD

So who's your least favorite killer, out of curiosity?

• 0uchMyMeg0uchMyMeg Member Posts: 13
    edited August 2018

@Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:

So who's your least favorite killer, out of curiosity?

I am also interested in your response xD