We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Dead by Daylight PS4/Xbox Circuit Aug 15th - Oct 11th

SakiSakuraTVSakiSakuraTV Member Posts: 2
edited August 2018 in Tournaments

Hello people of the fog!

On behalf of the Stream.me/DBD community, we are proud to announce a Dead by Daylight Circuit for PS4 and Xbox!

$10k in prize money and bragging rights!

Sign-ups will end August 10th and will begin August 15th for PS4 and August 16th for Xbox at 8 PM EST! Matches will be live at stream.me/DBD! All console teams are welcomed to sign up!

To sign up please join: Discord.me/SpaceEsports as well for all information regarding the circuit.

Once joined please message Oh So Harmful | Hammy #3911 on Discord to get your team signed up!

The Entity awaits you...

Post edited by SakiSakuraTV on

Comments

• redsopine1redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Hi I just saw this and I like to know more about them also can participates be singular or what's the minimum for a team and do they have to be from the same country?