Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What is your "I get it" killer?

leyzymanleyzyman Member Posts: 355
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

So, I mean like what is a killer who you play and just feel good about?

For me, I try to play a few killers. I play a variety of killers myself (GF, Billy, Demo, spirit, doctor and dabble a bit in huntress), but whenever I play Oni, I just feel comfortable and confident. The others I feel like I'm doing something wrong or they feel weird, but oni just feels good. Been like that since I started playing him.

Comments

• HexBananaBreadHexBananaBread Member Posts: 25

Huntress, I may be on console but she's still really fun and i can get consistent 4k's and she's really fun and worthwhile if you can aim

• GhostofYharnamGhostofYharnam Member Posts: 597

Ghostface

• EvilJoshyEvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,296
    edited March 2020

Trapper. His backstory resonated with me. How many of us had a bad day at work and just wanted to vent :P

Also I main trapper and when I face a good one I know it. If "I" step in a trap I have to say "Well played" Cause I should have known that was a good spot for a trap. You don't see anyone complaining trapper is OP.

• TodgeweihtTodgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Demo, Ghostface and Legion, they are the only killers I feel I have truly mastered

• MigrantTheGreatMigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,318

It was Nurse, for me

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 4,335

I love spirit and freddy, the make me feel powerful, even against the best teams.

I have been getting into Doc recently as well because he frustrates me to play so I wanted to learn him better to counter.

The others I play for fun, legion and clown but I don't feel as powerful.

• ImLeslieKetamineImLeslieKetamine Member Posts: 119

Oni is so satisfying, especially against a team that plows through gens and then just gets dunked on by one use of your power.

Extremely satisfying.

• Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Wraith. I dominate with him. It has to be a tryhard 4 man swf or you're toast.

• xBEATDOWNSxxBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636

Definitely Ghostface or Legion. The amount of 4k's I've gotten with them is actually insane

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,065

Michael Myers. I am pretty good at making survivors believe in the boogeyman.

• BubbaSawyerMeatsBubbaSawyerMeats Member Posts: 108

bubba with nemesis and play with your food. its really fun for me to run them down.

• ExerlinExerlin Member Posts: 1,217

Hag, mained her since I started playing the game.

• jus_Ignantjus_Ignant Member Posts: 124

Myers, besides growing up watching the movies, his playstyle is my favorite. Coming out of the shadows, causing jump scares.

Until I get bored and do a huge TR build.

Bubba would be my 2nd favorite. What's better than wearing someone else's face for a bit?

• Daniel101773Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277

Huntress, GhostFace & Freddy.

• KingFrostKingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Pig. I always feel I've got a chance with her. I play a lot of different killers, but with them its very hit or miss. With her, I have more confidence. Got her for Surveillance, stuck with her cause it just feels right.

• Mo4ntusMo4ntus Member Posts: 416

Piggy or legion it kinda depends on if people fall for my mind games that day

• Maníaco_da_garrafaManíaco_da_garrafa Member Posts: 144

Clown.

• PlaquerPlaquer Member Posts: 197

Oni, the idea of using my ears and moving blind at super high speeds makes him super satisfying, especially when you catch someone around a loop they never thought you could get them around

• Shin_VertigoShin_Vertigo Member Posts: 10

For me it's probably either Doc or Trapper. I don't play killer a lot, but I've tried most of them out and I just feel the most comfortable with those two. I also play a bit of Ghost Face, Plague, and Miers, but I don't really expect to do super well with them unless I get lucky. Doc is just amazing at finding people, and Trapper has some pretty solid pressure that he can put on, especially near the end.

• jokerdude23_jokerdude23_ Member Posts: 102

Ghostface, I 4k with him consistently and I've always found him quite fun, I was a myers main from around his release to GF's release, and for some reason when I go back to playing myers after GF, I can't ever do as good as I used to, but he's still fun so I consider myers one of those killers for me as well, I wanna learn billy better too cause he's fun and powerful

• TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 2,084

Even though I’m a Legion main, there are some (a lot) of things that just don’t make sense about Frenzy. So the killer that clicks perfectly with me is probably Spirit or Trapper.

• yutycornyutycorn Member Posts: 246

Hag is my girl. I go to her when other games make me wanna get off and take a break. I picked her up, learned her, and have played her since I started.

I play mostly; billy, hag, wraith, plague, spirit, trapper and every now and then I'll do legion. But hag was my girl when I first started and she'll be my girl when I finish.

• HuntarHuntar Member Posts: 848

Used to be Freddy, since he was fun to just go in and pester people with. These days... Well, nobody gives the same experience, but probably the closest experience is Myers or GF. It's nice managing your TR and getting the drop on survivors who haven't noticed you, and I seem to be pretty decent at it.

• JoelwinoJoelwino Member Posts: 550

I started the game playing the spirit because I loved her character design and felt really bad for her, now I can do pretty well with her. For killers that I was good at from the start, I would say the new doctor and the one time I played Freddy with a splinter. I have promised to myself to never subject survivors or myself to the boredom that is Freddy ever again, but he was really easy. Doctor was fun though, I liked using the shock and getting hits with it was really satisfying.

• StorntStornt Member Posts: 145

Legion and Deathslinger, they just clicked for me!

• NescauNescau Member Posts: 51

Old Legion. :'(

• ChiChi Member Posts: 774

Pig and Huntress kinda. I play killer very sporadically though, kinda makes it harder to keep that understanding.