Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

How is this ok? In any circumstances

Seltas0208Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

27 seconds for one gen. 27. With only one toolbox and one prove thyself .

How the heck did that manage to get into the game? Is the concept of having an early game just gone to rot in a dumpster fire ?

When it happened otz even he sounded worried, otz. One of the best killer players. In the end if he hadn't had stblf , if the person on the shoulder was struggling. He might've only gotten 2 kills. When he's trying his best. Otz.

How's your average Joe or Josephine supposed to deal with this?

Comments

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 3,639

The gen went fast but that can happen. The massive map made it tougher for him but he still won. Stbfl helped him but if he had a better build he he would have done better.

Instead of surge he should have run pop. You need good slowdown gen perks and if you don't have any then you can't complain if the gens are done quick.

So what you should really take from this video is. Should I run corrupt and pop? I would say on Clown yes.

• OberonOberon Member Posts: 84

Apparently, killers just need to let those two gens go because the devs don't care about killer agency.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 5,756
    edited March 2020

which has nothing to do with the main topic of them repairing a gen in less than 30 seconds.

but yeah the fact that in the end the killer won negates that whole thing.

• ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 3,082

In the first match they finished four maps. But it's true, these videos prove nothing, Otz still wins and that with one of the worst killers on probably one of the worst maps for killers. Using this video as an example why this game is unbalanced is really not a smart move at all.

• LoneWolf820BLoneWolf820B Member Posts: 12

If survivors are playing that bad then that's on them. What's a killer to do here? This was a quick find and short chase.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 3,639

Yea I understand what you mean but I think it works both ways. Survivors feel like they need to run unbreakable or ds most games. If you aren't running a gimmick build, I don't understand why you aren't running their best build.

The difference with survivor and killer perks are that every survivor perk works on every survivor. Whereas a perk like monitor and abuse works great on Myers but not on Huntress. There are a bunch of really good perks on both sides.

• rglarson13rglarson13 Member Posts: 160

The problem is that two people down that early in the game hinges entirely on the survivors playing very poorly. It's in their control -- even a phenomenal killer can't force that.

A gen done 30 seconds on hinges on the survivors not being braindead. there's no skill or luck involved -- they just walk over to the generator and hold m1 -- and it's entirely in the survivors control. There's nothing even the best killer can do to stop it.

• Reborn2020Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138

Take discoordance. Git gud.

• Reborn2020Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138

Killer end chase or game quick. Survivors fault. Survivor fixed one gen fast alltogether. Not killers fault for sure😂

• EverflowingRiverEverflowingRiver Member Posts: 558

What would pop have done in this case. Gen slowdown perks are not the issue here. Maybe corrupt could have helped, but this is the result of the ruin nerf.

• SandS_HeroSandS_Hero Member Posts: 26

???

That is all