Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

I stopped playing... What's next?

CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,471
edited March 19 in General Discussions

This is a game I've loved since launch, I've always been a constant player, but now my friends and I have switched games, I used to play about 20 games per day, but now I barely play 1 or 2.

I think I'm burned out... I love the game, don't get me wrong, but I don't know what happened that made me feel burned out after so many years...

No, it's not the bugs, no, it's not the balance, I'm a rank 1 surv and killer (Trapper and Bill mains). I don't know how to explain this, but I really hope I can enjoy this game as much as I did before.

Maybe the problem is that I have nothing to look for? No rank rewards that make me wanna keep playing?

I completed the rift and the archives, I am a rank 1 in both roles, I have all my favourite players P3 LVL 50 with the perks I want top level.

No, I don't think 4 men SWF is OP, I can 4k no problem, no, I don't have a problem vs campers and tunnelers and I don't do the gens if I notice them, I like the challenge, no, I don't have a problem with keys or Ebonys. I've always loved this game and always will.

Comments