Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
The 4.0.0 is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Suggestion for Furtive Chase

Maybe change the method to get tokens for this perk and make the TR work outside a chase.

Maybe like this.

You become obsessed with one Survivor.

You lurk in the shadows, eliminating your victims one by one.

Every time you chase your Obsession and bring them into the dying state with a Basic Attack, you receive a Token up to a maximum of 2/3/4 Tokens

Each Token decreases your Terror Radius by 2 metres while in a Chase.

When a Survivor rescues the Obsession from a Hook, the rescuer becomes the Obsession. You lose all Tokens if the Obsession is sacrificed or killed.

You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.

Comments

• Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 882

I would rather like the idea of each stack decreasing the time it takes for a chase to end after LOS is lost from the killer to the survivor. It would have good synergy with Ghostface and could result in some survivors turning back to an objective having not realized Ghostface has simply cloaked and is still on their trails. It wouldn't be bad for other stealth killers.

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 5,384

Isn't this kinda worse?

• You lose 2 meters for a token
    • But you can just slug the obsession to get tokens
    • But it has to be with a basic attack... hm
  • Odd_CreatureOdd_Creature Member Posts: 11
    edited March 20
    • I was think about 2 or 3 meters cause, well you get a TR reduction and I didn't want it be that broken.
    • Huh, maybe the hooking condition has a solid reason.
    • Yeah, considering what I said above, that condition shouldn't be applied at all.

Also not gonna lie, i wanted to incorporated something from chase, cause of the name of the perk :P

Ah, and go in for a sneak attack. Would be interesting

• Mat_SellaMat_Sella Member Posts: 1,314

As long as the "Lose all tokens on Obsession" death mechanic remains, it'll always be an F tier perk. losing stacks that only reduce TR for one person dying? so not worth it