Home Discussions General Discussions

I stopped playing... What's next?

CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,856
edited March 19 in General Discussions

This is a game I've loved since launch, I've always been a constant player, but now my friends and I have switched games, I used to play about 20 games per day, but now I barely play 1 or 2.

I think I'm burned out... I love the game, don't get me wrong, but I don't know what happened that made me feel burned out after so many years...

No, it's not the bugs, no, it's not the balance, I'm a rank 1 surv and killer (Trapper and Bill mains). I don't know how to explain this, but I really hope I can enjoy this game as much as I did before.

Maybe the problem is that I have nothing to look for? No rank rewards that make me wanna keep playing?

I completed the rift and the archives, I am a rank 1 in both roles, I have all my favourite players P3 LVL 50 with the perks I want top level.

No, I don't think 4 men SWF is OP, I can 4k no problem, no, I don't have a problem vs campers and tunnelers and I don't do the gens if I notice them, I like the challenge, no, I don't have a problem with keys or Ebonys. I've always loved this game and always will.

Comments