Home Dead by Daylight Forums Polls

What stops you from playing Legion most?

TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 1,725

This is a great way to voice your opinions on the character! What element of their power stops you from wanting to play as the Legion? If your specific issue were to be resolved, would you want to play the character more?

What stops you from playing Legion most? 16 votes

The movement speed in Frenzy
0% 0 votes
The Deep Wound status effect
18% 3 votes
The cooldown exiting Frenzy
37% 6 votes
The power recovery time
12% 2 votes
No Scratch Marks or Blood Pools during Frenzy
0% 0 votes
Auras hidden after triggering killer instinct
0% 0 votes
Missed attacks penalty
31% 5 votes
Basic attacks penalty
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

A.K.A aim adressing cucking me every single god damn time and then I wait 24 sec to use it again, due to this very good mechanic. I still play legging tho

• AcromioAcromio Member Posts: 1,737

Where's the "everything" option? Seriously, if you want to experience Legion, just play Wraith and never cloak.

• Seiko300Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,860
    edited March 2020

It sucks cause I actually kind of like the concept of the Legion, they've got some badass cosmetics that I would really like to be able to enjoy and use (even the one in the current rift is pretty cool) and their power is actually pretty unique. Think about the first few days when the Legion was announced and the power was revealed that they could actually vault windows with the speed of a survivor and be the first killer to vault pallets! Everybody absolutely lost their #########

Only 1 problem: He sucks.

Here's the real issue that I don't think many people realize: Notice how Legion's power is the ONLY killer power out of all 19 that does not help him down a survivor. Not injure one, because he's the best at that, but downing them / putting them into the dying state. Seriously, take a minute and think about it:

(Cue unnecessarily long paragraph: [you don't have to read this if you know what I'm getting at])

Trapper can set traps that pin survivors in place for easy downs and cut off loops, Hillbilly has a chainsaw which is an instant down, Wraith has a cloak that can sneak up on survivors who don't notice him and a small speed boost to help him in chase, Nurse can blink through walls, windows, pallets, and loops, The Shape has a reduced terror radius to sneak up on unsuspecting survivors and access to an instant down, The Hag can place traps to cut off loops and cover important areas of the map around generators, The Doctor can stun a survivor long enough to stop an action like dropping a pallet or vaulting a window, The Huntress has hatchets to down from a distance, The cannibal has a different chainsaw which is an instant down, The Nightmare has fake pallets and dream snares which either trick them into going into an unsafe area or slow them down, The Pig has a controllable high speed ambush attack that can go around loops and an RBT that (rarely) actually kills survivors, The Clown disorients and slows down survivors at certain loops (not always, but sometimes), The spirit has intermittent phasing and actual phasing opening her up for serious mindgames, The Plague has corrupt purge the singlehandedly most aggressive killer ability in existence, Ghostface has the undetectable status effect to sneak up on survivors and an instant down built into his night shroud, The demogorgon has shred to cover longer distances to hit a survivor where other killers couldn't, The Oni has blood fury which is hillbilly's instant down chainsaw on steroids in club form, and the deathslinger has a spear gun which can pull survivors from a distance stopping a loop in it's tracks

Everybody. EVERYBODY except The Legion, who, to the devs credit is possibly and seemingly one of the hardest killers to balance. But put into this kind of perspective it starts to make a whole lot more sense why (most) people don't like to play as the Legion. It's unsatisfying, to deal that much damage spread across the board only to have to fall back on a normal m1 knife swing to secure downs and have nothing or very little come out of it.

There are many other unsatisfying or problematic issues (IE one missed attack is a guarantee get out of jail free card for a survivor) with his power, however this is the true problem with Legion that everything else stems / branches off of. Spread the word.

• Demogordon_RamsayDemogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

Probably the whole "worst Killer in the game" thing.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,578

Other: I like Wraith way more.

• Whiskers93Whiskers93 Member Posts: 95

Nothing. I play Legion and I'm damn good at playing legion

• TodgeweihtTodgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Nothing stops me from playing legion, they are one of my favourite killers in the game, although, the panalty when missing hits is just so dumb