Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Does anybody know when mid chapter patch is and maybe what we are getting

Any one know?

Comments

• CheersCheers Member Posts: 3,426

I'd say mid - late April, that's only a guess though.

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 8,343

No one aside from the devs, who won't be allowed to disclose it yet. Nothing has been officially announced, but it's likely that the mid-chapter patch will be some time in April if we're following the 6-7 week pattern.

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 5,818

I would imagine killer tweaks/reworks and a map rework. Hillbilly/Leatherface and Coldwind seem like logical choices. That's pure speculation on my part.

• xGodSendDeathxGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320

Hopefully it includes a change to DS to stop survivors from using it as 60 seconds of immortality to rush gens, unhook teammates, and jump in lockers. Devs said they were looking into stopping abusing it by jumping into a locker/on a gen

• BattleCastBattleCast Member Posts: 698

They said in a dev Q&A that they were buffing/reworking some perks. I don't know if the buffed/reworked perks are coming this mid chapter patch though.

The list was: Vigil, Slippery Meat, Small Game, Cruel Limits, Any Means Necessary, This Is Not Happening, and Technician.

I remember this because perks imo are what keep this game fresh and I love thinking of ways to buff the weaker ones.

• thisrandomguythisrandomguy Member Posts: 142
    edited March 2020

Probably late mid april.

Patches would probably include a killer fix cube like how every mid patch have been doing lately with doc and nurse. Not only that but probably another map with breakable walls.

Then bug fixes and optimization. Anything other than the things i just said would probably not be expected like a new feature or something.

Edit: forgot to mention some perks. But yes, a few would get buffed or nerfed.

• DreamnomadDreamnomad Member Posts: 2,847

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that when Behaviour is ready to announce when the next patch is and what will be in it, they will.