Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

How often do you see legacy survivors and killers?

I’ve only seen 2 legacy survivors and one of them was a legacy nea on PS4 but it was a hacker and a legacy Jake as killer

Comments

• JPLongstreetJPLongstreet Member Posts: 2,926

Never. Xbox

• Mat_SellaMat_Sella Member Posts: 3,101

Legacy was cool before Year 3 added outfits, now there's not really a reason to wear them unless you really just want to put a target on your back by a killer.

• UistreelUistreel Member Posts: 629

Pretty rare. From memory I've only seen 2 legitimate legacies on steam, a legacy 3 Claudette and a legacy 1 Wraith

• MandyMandy Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 19,152

I know quite a few Legacy players but like myself we don't wear our Legacy's much because there's so many other cosmetics to choose from now.

• GcarraraGcarrara Member, Mod Posts: 2,072

Rarely on Killers, a few more times on Survivors. I appreciate to find some old players still playing around, and quite a few of them play in some creative ways. It's more rare now that there are a lot of cosmetics around to choose tho'.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I would wear Trapper's legacy... if it existed on console. : /

• Chicagopimp2019Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458

I can't recall the last time I saw a legacy skin on a killer. Most of the survivor ones I come across are usually Megs.

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 4,511

Once last week. A billy had legacy pants. On PS4.

So that was fun.

• Science_GuyScience_Guy Member Posts: 1,659

Whenever I feel like it. :P

But seriously, I don't think it's that rare. Just a few days ago I had a lobby with two.

• Deadman316Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

Apologies for my ignorance, would the legacy costume be the shining light looking skins?

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,520

well, we could increase that small number by giving us (the legacy players that dont have them anymore) our legacy skins back!

• ALostPuppyALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

I've seen several legacy survivors. Usually Dwight and Cheeto Jake. I've only ever seen 1 legacy killer. It was a full legacy 3 Nurse and I was terrified.

• DwightOPDwightOP Member Posts: 2,328

It's rare because of 2 reasons:

- A LOT lost their save files with the cosmetics and BHVR NEVER gave it back

- Old-school players moved on to something else.

The argument that it's not seen because of new cosmetics is pretty low imo. Those I know and have legacy and still play are all still using the legacy outfits 99% of the time. It's no doubt the most wanted cosmetic in the game, everyone knows. We always see the "give legacy for new players" posts with huge arguments.

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 19,964

Legacy would indeed be the shining lighthouse beacon in bright gold, you're right.

• FilledPizzaFilledPizza Member Posts: 392

Yes. For example:

Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea, Trapper, Hillbilly, Wraith and Nurse all have legacy prestige outfits. It was a special reward for completing the much grindier bloodweb before Patch 1.3.0.

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 2,851

There's one legacy Jake in my region I see from time to time, and there used to be some madman with all the killer legacies but I haven't seen them in ages. Other than that? Pretty much never.

• RespectfulnancymainRespectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

There the default skins that have shining light on them

• TheRockstarKnightTheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,105

I met a Legacy 3 Wraith on PC once a while ago. They killed the other 3 Survivors and carried me to Hatch because, "You dont tbag"

We talked for a bit; apparently they had quit two years ago but decided to see if the game's community had changed any. I was the only Survivor they met that didn't tbag or call them names.

It happened a while ago, but it still comes to mind. I wonder how many Legacy players just stopped playing.

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 1,484

Pretty much every time I play DBD. My brother has L3 Meg and I only really play SWF nowadays.