Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Is this not OP?

Literally nothing we can do to escape when he can just kill us instantly, this shouldn't be a thing at all. 3 gens done and then he just kills us one by one, no one being hit once.

Comments

• hex_genrushhex_genrush Member Posts: 736

locker

• brady_lowkeybrady_lowkey Member Posts: 7

@Aven_Fallen @Mattie_MayhemOG @hex_genrush that's true, we didn't realize that locker would stop it, but we didn't even know that this was a thing. Thanks for the advice

@Lexilogo he wasn't going for the achievement as he proceeded to invite me to a party and said "you should've expected me to have this setup" so he was just running it to run it.

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 2,430

If you fed michael you deserve to get tombstone. Sorry but using those two add ons guaranteed a loss for the player. You can jump into a locker and quickly do gens. He can only grab when he right on you.

• UistreelUistreel Member Posts: 629

No offense, but if a Myers can get t3 with both pink addons that early into the match, the problem is the survivors, not the killer

• Mat_SellaMat_Sella Member Posts: 3,096

Two of his perks didnt even get any use that match. He had Blood Warden and Remember Me, meaning only his two other perks were being used.

The problem was of your own ability, not the enemy

• EsheonEsheon Member Posts: 568

After 3 gens worth of him stalking and not hitting anyone? Yeah, you SHOULD have expected at the very LEAST the Fragrant Tuft of Hair.

I see at least 3 survivors who did very little in that game. At least 2 of those did practically nothing. 3k and 5k points? Also, why not show the ranks?

This is obviously a survivor skill/awareness issue. Did you just do gens while he was stalking you? Did anyone try to distract him? Were you even aware of when he was stalking you? Why did it take so long to only do 3 gens?

I've gone against this build several times, and in most of those matches the killer hasn't even hit EW3 until we're on the last gen, if then. Head on a swivel, block line of sight, distract while others do gens... this is pretty basic stuff.

• KrispiesChickenKrispiesChicken Member Posts: 171

I don't know how you only have 5k points, when it should've taken the entire game for him to get his T3, you must have been feeding him way too much. Can't call it op when you feed them like that. Also hop in a locker or vault something. They can't tombstone you when you're on the ground

• SchmierbachSchmierbach Member Posts: 468
    edited March 2020

Its actually better to run Judiths Tombstone without the Tuft of Hair because you can usually at least kill 1-2 people with your first Tier 3. Tuft of Hair is really only useful if you are trying for the achievement and even then survivors will just jump in a locker to prevent you from getting it so its not worth it anymore. Its better to just use Tuft of Hair and Judiths Tombstone in their own builds.

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 3,673

I have the feeling in this case OP means Overly Potato, referring to the survivors who clearly fed Myers.

• DCashDCash Member Posts: 170

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this but the tombstone also gives Myers a speed debuff. It makes a big difference trust me. Loops become way more frustrating and frankly all a surv has to do is run straight most times and they will escape.

For those saying that we just fed him, yes, he was just fed. We told him "don't let him stalk you." And they said "I don't care if he does."

As for ranks, I'm 7, there's a 9, a 11, and a 15.

• UnironicalygothUnironicalygoth Member Posts: 175

Are you memeing?this is far from op

• toxcitynacltoxcitynacl Member Posts: 464

If that is the killer's plan from the start I'll dc before he ever gets a chance to mori me. And no...no penalties on Xbox for that.

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 3,676

Just FYI, not just lockers counter this build but also visual awerness. Using the pink tombstone addons causes change in Myers's hand position. It goes if I remeber corectly from closed fist facing inwards to open hand facing outwards. That way you can tell that he's using this pink instakill addon just by looking at him once.

I may not be fully precise so if you want to be 100% sure go check the wiki, I'm sure it's better explained there.

• karlofflugosikarlofflugosi Member Posts: 61

Not over powered on the least. The time and patience it takes to get those add-ons to pay off is crazy. That Myers worked for it.

• ThiccumClownBoiThiccumClownBoi Member Posts: 16

Firstly you don't seem to understand how those add-ons work. Yes the Tombstone allows you to kill healthy survivors but it takes FOREVER for the killer to build up enough stalk from all survivors to do so aside from the fact they make him incredibly slow. The only way I could see him pulling this off is if you just let him. What were you doing teabagging him at a dropped pallet letting him build his power up? Further more ok you think it's op. There's a lot of dumb Op stuff on both killer and survivor side. Stuff happens it's a game. Move on.

• switchswitch Member Posts: 489

If the game is not done by the time he gets that,just take the L and move on.

Install lightshot, so we can get rid of 2005 pics ty :)

• HipfireBoiHipfireBoi Member Posts: 29

Either weak bait or a main survivor that never played Myers once. I'm going with the first

• legionIsBackBabylegionIsBackBaby Member Posts: 32

Stop crying

You guys were either too slow and most likely teabagging in front of him.

By the way the add ons require that he stalk all survivers fully.

Smh cry babys are starting to take over

• KingOfBadRNGKingOfBadRNG Member Posts: 425

Hop into a locker if you know your about to die.

• Stitch7833Stitch7833 Member Posts: 632

i wish it was OP, i might actually try get that achievement, but due to DC`s ,the mount of time it takes to stalk rank 1`s vs how quick they do gens or just the fact the hatch spawns and the last person has a huge chance of finding it or can just sit on it while im killing the 3rd person and just escape as it opens straight away after a mori so.. very weak add-ons you just dont see many hooks

• PB182PB182 Member Posts: 80

Yes it is op. Especially if you're playing solo. This is why communication with other survivors is extremely important and needed. But yes to answer your question it is OP