Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Love Being Tunneled & Mori'd After 1st Hook

IvaldiIvaldi Member Posts: 977

DBD Dev's can we make Ebony Mori's base kit for all killers? I don't like it when matches last more than 3 minutes anyway. I mean quantity over quality, am I right?

Comments

• hex_genrushhex_genrush Member Posts: 736

Love being gen rushed in 3 minutes then t bagged at the exit gate.

• BigTimeGamerBigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

just try harder 4head

moris and keys should be retired, the game does not suffer at all without them and nothing will change my mind

• IvaldiIvaldi Member Posts: 977

If you're gen rushed in 3 minutes, you as a killer did something wrong. As a survivor there's nothing you can do about getting insta downed straight after being pulled off a hook only to be mori'd. They don't give survivors the option to prevent another survivor from saving them.

• BigBrainMegMainBigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Except keys need generators to be completed for keys to actually function.

Moris you need to hook once, and tunnel. That's all.

A key doesn't guarantee a win, a Mori certainly can.

Could you imagine how much killers would rage if the hatch was always spawned and Survivors could use a key after they finished repairing the equivalent of 1 complete gen?

• GnarlyGnarly Member Posts: 429

NO BECAUSE YOU MORI MORE PEOPLE, MEANS HATCH IS TO SPAWN SOONER...KEYS COUNTER MORIS and EBONY Moris are silly. But hey don't get hook? Plenty of pallets you can waste if you were gen rushed they get to hook you once and your BT buddy unhooks ya so yall escape GG EZ

• NicholasNicholas Member Posts: 1,801

I think we should be able to kick someone in the face when they try to unhook you and you don't want to be saved. Lately I'm running into people with borrow time at least but they are unhooking a millisecond after I got hooked and then I get tunneled use borrowed time and then have to use decisive strike. I don't understand why some people rush to unhook you that quickly.

Or if there was an offering that let 1 survivor escape after 1 gen is completed.

My Lord.

• EnderloganYTEnderloganYT Member Posts: 616

both ebonies and keys need to be looked at, but as it stands we can't really do anything unless the devs listen to the complaints rather than focusing more on other problems.

Keys, despite "needing gens" allows for all 4 survivors to have a chance to escape, especially in an SWF and technically doesn't need gens, as the other 3 can die early and killer closes hatch, which gets nullified because of the key. either way, it can provide a huge advantage that can be easily deemed "unfair".

this doesn't justify Moris either, though. they can easily be used to end a game before the survivors can get many gens done and tunneling only makes it a worse situation than it already is. a good killer can use this to 4k with 3-4 gens remaining, and even a killer who isn't quite as good could still 4k with 1-2 gens remaining. no matter which way you slice it, ebony moris can easily be deemed "unfair".

TL;DR they both need a looking at, as they can both provide powerful advantages to the user.

• ZoneDymoZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

idk why you even care, killer mori's? ok, run up and die either on the hook or by mori asap and move on to the next match.

• designatordesignator Member Posts: 124

bUT kIlLeRs NeEd tHeIr sTResS RelIeF

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Yup. Nope. I can definitely relate to this.

P.S. Thanks all Freddy and Bubba mains.

Why do we care?

1) A killer can take out a player less than a minute into a match using a Mori.

2) If you're playing with friends it causes you to have to wait until the entire round is over just to play again.

3) It reduces the killers main objective by 66% so they only need 4/12 hooks; meanwhile the survivors still have to complete all 5 gens or pray they can find the hatch before the killer does.

4) Some people strictly use them to bully players that they don't like. (ie Twitch streamer bad!)

5) Mori's can't be prevented by Decisive Strike, so if you get tunneled you're still screwed.

If you're really tired of Ebonies, get DS and hop in a locker when he/she's tunneling you.

It's at least a big old middle finger in their face before you die, or if you loop them for more time.

DS is great against Ebonies.