Home Submission - Design your in-game cosmetic

Legion, Frank - NEVER STOP SLASHING !! - Amacky

Comments

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 2,859

Not a fan of the backpack but the concept is very cool, especially the dynamic mask.

• StarrychiStarrychi Member Posts: 1

I created a forum account just to put my vote on this one. Lord, please let this win..

😫🙏

• Table_TurningTable_Turning Member Posts: 1

I'd buy it

• TrishaVoorheesTrishaVoorhees Member Posts: 1

This one tops any of the other killer submissions by far. I loved the video and I love the expressive mask. Hope you win! <3

• HyacinthHyacinth Member Posts: 5

I absolutely love the expression concept!! i would buy Legion just for this skin !!!

• BeauxArienneBeauxArienne Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2020

🕵️‍♀️

• AlexGherghinaAlexGherghina Member Posts: 5

This must win ! the best concept I have ever seen ! I shared it everywhere so more people see it ! Congrats for this masterpiece

• SickIMSickIM Member Posts: 2

Yo, what the f... these skins are not cool, nice, great. They are straight up SICK!

Leaving aside the reactive mask design, the design itself is lit and so appropriate for Legion. Quoting the lore: "Bullying, vandalism, and theft were essentially their weekend plans.".

The reactive mask would be an entirely new element in the game, therefore harder to implement, but it would be an insane addition to the game. Take out the reactive mask, I'd still buy this skin without thinking twice.

Get a contract with this dude, start a partnership or something. Not only did he deliver solid quality, but he also presented it in a very professional manner. He seems to have the skills and mindset to improve already existing elements and add new ones to the game.

• itsmyghostitsmyghost Member Posts: 216

I so agree with this. I don't mean to be rude here, it's just personal opinion, but these designs are better than many already existing outfits

• AmackyAmacky Member Posts: 94

I can understand that but I really like backpack on skin, I wanted us to feel the exaggerated craft effect with some reference like the suzie pin's and stuff like this !

Thanks, this was the idea, I have always difficulty to say what I had in mind :p

A matter of taste, there are skins that I don't like at all that others like, I imagine, in general, I like them 😄

• XKingXKakuriXXKingXKakuriX Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 33

This is awesome dude. Keep up the great work and I really hope this gets in the game!!!!

• FogLurkerFogLurker Member Posts: 263

All survivors must be sacrificed. Not for the entity, but for the creation of the skin.

• ThisLadyRightHereThisLadyRightHere Member Posts: 195

10/10 would totally buy

• 𝓟𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓟𝓪𝓽𝓸 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2020

This outfit is literally perfect! It must win! This makes me want to play Legion even though I always hated him lol

• LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 1,144

I love the memento one. My feelings everytime i mori someone :D

• PunsexualPunsexual Member Posts: 2

Pretty cool concept, I'd defiantly would use it if it got into the game.

• BadIntetentionsx0BadIntetentionsx0 Member Posts: 45

I really like the work you put into your video!

• JetTheWaffleCatJetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 261

Welp, I found the one. I would definitely use this if it wins the contest. The dynamic mask and the glowing effects would look phenomenal in game.

• korikorikumokorikorikumo Member Posts: 3

I am actually astonished by how incredibly made this outfit is, i literally just made an account here to say i love this so much. i would absolutely buy this in a heartbeat if this won.

• DeadlyDoggerDeadlyDogger Member Posts: 1

Love neon light skins, the game needs more flashy skins since most of the current ones are pretty meh.

• frackletefracklete Member Posts: 24
    edited April 2020

i seriously cannot get over how freaking good this is, especially the video omg

• xChrisxxChrisx Member Posts: 917

One of my favorite for now

• DogsArePrettyNeatDogsArePrettyNeat Member Posts: 5

OMG- I NEED THIS

• Mr_MadnessMr_Madness Member Posts: 216

Let's be honest here if this does get in game lets hope its in shards because then you will so so much people grinding for it or a rift reward. The outfit is phenomenal and nothing I really seen on legion before. All the alternatives are really great on legion and The Mask is just beyond words. Its like if steampunk and the dub-step were mixed into a blender with head banging music with a touch of police lights. Heck I wont be surprised if they did add this but also made your voice a bit robotic to match the masks features. Over all this outfit does have a extreme chance of getting in and I have no complaints and this is coming from a guy that prefers O'l timey looks and not futuristic looks or anything that has a tech look. Also as a Legion main I approve this message.

• itzjake21itzjake21 Member Posts: 6

The best killer I've seen and I've gone through all the the designs!!!!

• BiaNoYamiBiaNoYami Member Posts: 25

The Legion main in me is throwing a goddamn party right now. This skin is F I R E 🔥

Words cannot describe how much I love this. All of it. The colours... the style itself... the funky but eerie vibes... The skin's description should say, "Use this cosmetic to win Dead by Daylight" because sure as hell no one would stop staring at you.

However, as much as I adore it... I think it might be too complex.

If it was mostly static and didn't change colours / facial expressions / etc. I'm sure Bhvr could do it. But as it is... it might be too much, too innovative. It would probably cost them more to create the skin than they would get back by people buying it; I don't think there's enough people overall who like and actively play the Legion.

But I might be wrong. Who knows? I sure as hell hope I am wrong. I really, really would love this in the game. I didn't know I needed this.

• BeHasUBeHasU Member Posts: 665

BHVR, if you don't include this cosmetic into the game, i will be reaaaaally dissapointed.

• AmackyAmacky Member Posts: 94

Thanks for all the comments !

I needed a video to express a little more what I wanted for the different expressions, they are not very successful in the video, but we understand the idea! I add some reference inside the video too. Thank you ! 😉

I think the winners have their skins in the rift accessible to everyone for a limited time which will not be unlocked with shards, but with the different objectives that will make you progress in the rift! It was like that for the previous contest.

It is true that its design would be much more difficult since the mask interacts with the elements. It's not impossible to integrate, yes, but just for a skin, I couldn't say! In any case, nothing is played until the results are displayed. 😊

• Frontdoor6Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 106

Ok, I've commented on this already, but DAMN, this is too good.

I only equip Event cosmetics or prestige on my killers, and maybe some stand-ins until later. But if this one wins, I'm SO using the mask at least (I have a thing for the classic looks). I'm gonna be really shocked if this one doesn't win.