Home Submission - Design your in-game cosmetic

Legion, Frank - NEVER STOP SLASHING !! - Amacky

Comments

• SzarmanSzarman Member Posts: 147

BRO I'M SO HYPED 😀

• LOVE_the_LegionLOVE_the_Legion Member Posts: 1

Perfect. It should be the winner. Because The legion's skin of Tome3 is the worst. I want to see it in game.

• TARE104KATARE104KA Member Posts: 3

you must win, this is so cool, and i hope if it wins, devs make a animated mask like in your concept!

• CarnivoreOceanCarnivoreOcean Member Posts: 5

C'est le meilleur skin légion que je n'ai jamais vu. Il écrase totalement le skin fournit dans le rift passe n°3. En tant que main légion, j'adorerai porter ce skin ;)

• xthelegionxxthelegionx Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2020

I literally need this skin. 😭

No joke if this doesn't win then I have no faith in the devs.

• IN0_CRIMS0NIN0_CRIMS0N Member Posts: 5

Duuuude that's sick! I hope this makes it *-*

• yeonyeon Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I love it sooo much..♡♡♡

I really hope this outfit win

• ThisLadyRightHereThisLadyRightHere Member Posts: 195

I show my friend she’s going crazy over this skin.

• AmackyAmacky Member Posts: 94

Thanks for the feedback! 👈️👀👉️

Merci mon ami ah ah ! 😊

• NaoliaNaolia Member Posts: 1

I love your skin and it wouldn't bother me paid to have it ♥ I hope these you who will win

• GhostIHunterGhostIHunter Member Posts: 16

I think this is the best killer skin and i hope this concept is going to win . Good job i love this skin so much everyone can see how much hard work and how many hours you spend to make this skin and the trailer .

• aregularplayeraregularplayer Member Posts: 908

I hate legion, but your work is astonishing. Congrats!

• vigil_dreamer911vigil_dreamer911 Member Posts: 10

I would totally be cool if there wasn’t a second winner and we got some of the other altered colors. Love the neon and black and gold ones!!! Really hope this wins cause it’s the best submission

• TheDarkWallTheDarkWall Member Posts: 121

That can still be a thing. We have multiple bunny fengs. This looks like it would be a very hot seller and I don't see why bhvr wouldn't make multiple versions

• C4R4C4R4 Member Posts: 1

The skin looks REALLY good and the whole presentation for it is simply superb. I'd love to see this skin in the game.

• HoodieTheGamerHoodieTheGamer Member Posts: 2

One of the coolest cosmetics ever and I love playing legion so if it gets picked once it comes hopefully I'm totally buying full cosmetic hands down.

• Mr_MadnessMr_Madness Member Posts: 216

The best part is the mask since its something new in Dead by Daylight

• GhoulGaloreGhoulGalore Member Posts: 1

I have never wanted a skin more than I wanted this one. I made an account just to comment in the hopes it helps it's success lol I love this.

• KnifeaToMeetYaXDKnifeaToMeetYaXD Member Posts: 65

This is honestly one of the best things I've ever seen. I try to avoid buying cosmetics as much as possible, but this one has me sold. I really hope this wins. I'd be pretty mad if it didn't lol.

• ZagridZagrid Member Posts: 799

I agree, if this doesn't win. The contest is rigged.

• KuroiKuroi Member Posts: 37

I saw this concept on facebook and I had to enter to see it, I really hope this design make it into the game, pretty cool!

• EVIL_AnnzillaEVIL_Annzilla Member Posts: 7

Awesome idea I will buy the cosmetic definitely hope you win. You put a lot of work into the design I can tell 👍. Great design I love it ❤

• omsnoms17omsnoms17 Member Posts: 3

man i hope this wins, this is amazing! good work man!

• TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 852

I LOVE THIS!

• B_RandomB_Random Member Posts: 242

I love this and if this is not added to the game, (either as the outfits we can buy or a tome reward) then Dead by Daylight missed the greatest opportunity for a sweet and kick ass legion. If not in first then please if there's the option to have second place that also guarantees a chance to get in the game, please there there be that!

• xillucidexillucide Member Posts: 67

This is really cool, but people are really not understanding how hard it would be for them to pit this into the game. Maybe as just a base skin they would allow it but having to add a lighting element so different parts of an outfit light up and other parts get darker in different lighting is more difficult than people understand. The animation of the face mask would also be pretty new as we've never had any of the killers expressions animate. If the devs do decide to have this win and go all out, you my friend are winning more than the prize. You're winning something that is priceless: The devs dedication.

• xillucidexillucide Member Posts: 67

he most likely doesn't live in canada. I once wanted to apply for a BHVR job because I had the qualifications, but you have to reside in canada.

• AmackyAmacky Member Posts: 94

Because he hasn't won yet, can't say anything before the result ! 😅

Not sure, I think it's only one survivor and one killer, both side need something

Your right, it's not impossible of course, but this is a really big concept for some reasons. I know I put a lot of details into that. I try to find the best concept in different directions. Like the weapon which is very different compared to what we find in the Legion, I tried to keep this idea of knife and to find a rather particular style in connection with this concept. The glowing paint, the expressive mask. And I wanted to have a robotic vocal effect with the mask at first but I gave up just because it was already too much. But it will be their choice and it will have to be accepted! 😊

Thank you for the feedback and your opinions! 😉

• vigil_dreamer911vigil_dreamer911 Member Posts: 10

Sprite face moves, Onis mask changes when he enters demon mode, and legion has a glowing skin, fengs demon head moves also. This is do able and I think he has a good shot of making it happen.

• MikeadatrixMikeadatrix Member Posts: 863

Please let this skin win, like I so need this skin.