Home Discussions General Discussions

I love getting robbed from playing smart and outplaying survivor

VERY LONG STORY:

I got the split wraith map ( Azarov’s Resting Place) which is a survivor side map, but if played right it can become easy outplayed the survivors.

Killer: Legion

My build: Thrilling Tremors, POP, Remember Me, Corrupted Intervention.

I had corrupted intervention and all three gens on right side of the map was block for 120 seconds. This gave me the time to catch and hook survivors who where on the left side unfortunately nobody was on the left so I switch to the right.

Blessed I got a Meghead to wasted all the pallets on the right side (Can’t Loop) and everyone eventually ran to the left side. After my first chase 2 generators pop mind you I still had corrupted intervention still up. By the time corrupt ended 2 gens were left and I had 4 hooks two on death hook.

2 Megs one with a key and the other with a rainbow map. There’s was 4 gens on the left side and 3 gens where done on the left side so I knew if I killed one of the death hook survivors the remaining 3 would just escape via the hatch. Playing it’s smart with the perks I have, the 3 gens set up and no pallets and being Legion I started gaining pressure with Frenzying them off gens to mend, Thrilling tremors to block the gens and getting my hooks to pop the gens. Rinse repeat. 1 gen up 4 survivors 3 on death hook 1 on second. I hooked the Meg with the key, but she got instant saved so I slug her because she had DS and I would’ve ate it, but I couldn’t waste time 1 gen was close to being done. So I when and popped it. Everything was finally coming together. I pop the gen close to winning. I hooked the second Meg who had the map for pop. Thrilling blocking 2 gen that where so I use my frenzy to sprint to the far gen to kick it with pop because if I walk they would get the gen done before I got there.

1 on hook, 1 still on the ground. I get closer to the gen and it’s was literally almost done like I thought,. I GOT CUCKED VERY HARD BY MY POWER BECAUSE OF THE 4 SECOND STUN (Running Broken Pin and Stolen Sketch Book) and I couldn’t pop the gen because the survivor stay on the gen and it finished the gen.

3 survivors had adrenaline the Meg with the key on the ground popped up, Jake spirit off to save the hook Meg on the hook in a nick of time inches from death.

All my hard work gone, pressure on gens and survivors gone. All because on my 4 second stun and Adrenaline.

and the survivor who finished the gen was the only one without adrenaline. So I hooked and killed them. Last 3 are on death still. I couldn’t be more unlucky both doors were split side. I’m know I can at least get 1 maybe 2 survivors of lucky for a 2k-3k. Maybe I still have a chance I did have my remember me stacks full. So I check the right side and left side of the map and nobody was on either door. Heading back to the right side door the hatch sign appeared. I’m like REALLY all 3 still just yeet into the hatch.

Them leaving isn’t what bothers it’s the fact that I put hard work and strategy to use the survivor sided map and my perks and abilities to my advantage given the situation to outplay my opponent ONLY TO STILL GET ROBBED at the end of the day. And I don’t really use moris because it’s stupid and It’s just easy kill. I don’t mori off hook or on survivor second hook. I might as well should’ve just let them escape early in the match instead of wasting my time trying to using my FREAKING BRAIN to out best them.

Had 4 survivors dead on hook now. 1 hooked, 1 on the ground, 2 injured only for a 4 Second Stun Penalty, 3 Adrenaline, A Key, and A Rainbows map to Jack up my game.

10/10 game -_-

Comments

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Just take NOED and you put them in the same situation

• CheersCheers Member Posts: 3,426

You'll have games like that.

Just a tip, it's faster to not Frenzy then to Frenzy if you can't get a hit off.

• ThisLadyRightHereThisLadyRightHere Member Posts: 195

I really hate how the 4 stun hurts. I lost many times because of it.

• LetsPlayTogetherLetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

Its your fault for thinking that slugging at the last gen is a good idea. Its not. Its also your vault for using the frenzy at that time.

• NursesBootieNursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Keys are overpowered, pretty much everybody except for really biased people is agreeing on that one. (moris too btw)

okay Boosted player.

It’s totally my fault for slugging one survivor who has a key and activated DS (PSH how dumb of me) meanwhile two other survivors are on the last gen farther on the opposite side from were I‘m currently putting the forth survivor on the hook. ( My bad for trying to get to the gen faster to use PGTW on the gen to apply gen pressure. ( Silly me) -_- I swear some people.

• xenotimebongxenotimebong Member Posts: 1,835

Yeah, key escapes can feel pretty bad. Similar thing happened to me yesterday - I killed a guy with a key and someone else, two survivors were left, both on death hook, I knew they’d try to grab the key and go for the hatch but they beat me to it by a split second and got out. Lucky.

It’s just one of those things you have to deal with. This game is so heavily swayed by RNG, perks, items, offerings, maps and just sheer luck that sometimes it feels unfair, but it goes both ways. Sometimes luck is in your favour and sometimes it’s against you.

In that time you could have eaten the stun and downed the survivor again. But if you dont want any further kills, yeah blame the ones telling you whats wrong, when you dont even tell the whole story. LOL

Totally agreed. I don’t really let keys bother me I don’t find them and issue too much, but It’s just the fact that It’s frustrating how I played my cards to my advantage well only to get still get screwed over by BS.

edited April 2020

Maybe if you properly read the whole post you’ll know the whole story.

A gen is a 80% ... WHY just WHY on earth would I logically pick up the survivor who is gonna waste my time with DS that’s a 5 seconds stun PLUS even more time trying to chase them down THE GEN would been done and she would’ve been instantly healed back to full health state, she had adrenaline and She was just gonna run to the opposite side of the map were the pallets are. THAT ISNT SMART that’s the stupidest thing I could’ve done. YOU SOUND DUMB.

I just hooked her and she got instantly farmed/ save before I could walk away. I down her and other meg. I have Pop activated I would rather leave them and pop the gen which I did. I popped the gen back to 55% And went to hook the rescuer from pop again.

To be honest you can’t talk about outplaying people when you’re using Legion.

So getting easier a down than being outplayed is dumb? Okay. Bye.

Imagine making survivors

-3 genning themselves

-use mending to stall survivor from making gen progression (making pop and thrilling very useful)

-wasted all the pallets on that one side early game so they have none late game (because playing don’t want to get hit.)

-disabling the key holder

-applying pressure to survivors (making them constantly save and heal)

Imagine saying this isn’t outplaying my opponent just because it’s Legion :|

What your excuse for Legion huh?

• ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 3,079

You realise that eating the stun just makes you lose more pressure, and you can't just instantly down a survivor after they hit you with DS? Especially a Legion that has no power to help down survivors. If they just picked up the Meg with DS, he wouldv't got hit by it and the gens would have gotten repaired before they could have downed that Meg again.

Oh wow you press M2 and run at turbo speed and vault pallets to get the free hit. Legion is literally the hold W killer.

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 4,118

It's just the game. They had a bunch of ridiculous items and perks, so the correct response would have been something along the lines of Spirit with the purple amulet and Mother/Daughter Ring. Or Iri Head/Infantry Huntress. That being said, I'm not happy that any of these things are in the game.

Although in both of those situations some actual skill is required to play the killer, whereas survivors can literally have 4 1-use second-chance perks that just no-brain activate after camping pallets every chase. In fact, I believe such builds are the current meta (substituting one of the second chance perks for... Well, usually a certain repeatable second chance perk.)