All Survivor and map nerfs are justified, but...
You give Survivors nothing in return.
Lets be honest - Survivors by themselves (I am not talking about only certain perks) very rarely get some love. Their basekit is still almost untouched though there could be nice and not difficult in implementation buffs:
Chasing Status Icon
Survivors can see which Survivor is getting chased right now. Solo players currently have only one information about what Survivor is being chased - Obsession icon. It is totally not enough
"Kindred" in the basekit
With of course no Killer's aura being revealed. I suggest a lot simplier version:
- All Survivors see Auras of any Survivor standing within a range of 48 meters from the hooked one
Kindred as perk will just greatly enhance this mechanic.
Make the life of Injured Survivors not using Self Care, Inner Strenght, and Met Kits less painful:
- While Injured, see Auras of chests within a range of 36 meters
- Increase the base number of chests spawning in the trial to 4
- Searching a chest while Injured results always in medkit, though its rarity depends on what perks you use, by default Camping Aid Kit and First Aid Kit will be found in most situations
Survivors will quite more often search chests. During that time they will not repair generators, but do something else. And medkits, self care and Inner Strenght will not be that mandatory to avoid staying injured.
But with that stuff Plunderes's Instinct shouldn't increase the chance of fiding keys. No Keys allowed to be plunderered!
And the Quentin's "Pharmacy"
- Searching a chest always result in First Aid Kit (50% chance), in Emergency Medkit (30%) and in Ranger Med Kit (20% chance). The chance of finding the latter one is affected by Luck
- Search chests 80/90/100% faster
NErf Dull Totems
The main problem with NOED - it takes no only a lot of time to find Dull Totems. 14 seconds to cleanse one totem. Just 14 seconds with no even Skill Checks. It is boring.
- Reduce the time required to destroy Dull Totem from 14 seconds to just 8
It would be a lot more interesting to cleanse totems.
To compensate this for Killers, buff Hex: Thrill of the Hunt:
- Each totem remaining in the trial grants a token
- Every token increases the time required to cleanse Dull Totem by 2.5 seconds (to 20.5 seconds)
- Every token increases the time required to cleanse Hex Totem by 1.5 seconds (to 21.5 seconds)
- Achieve 30/40/50% more Bloodpoints to the Hunting Category