Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Can we nerf swf already. Or at least voice chat software.

124»

Comments

• Martin99CZMartin99CZ Member Posts: 77

Holy dude, stop be so ignorant. How you can compare NOED whitch is in game for use and Coms?? Coms are not basic of game. Game is simply not balanced about people share information. Stop so blindly defend your swf easy mode.

• nicknacknicknack Member Posts: 253

Dude the devs use coms they have openly played with them they have never said that we arent allowed to use coms they said its not what they wanted in the base game but its still allowed so until its not allowed people will keep using them and you cant stop it no matter what you say

• DankyDanky Member Posts: 216
    • 4v1 yes thats the only part that is true, because @ its core when the killer finds 1 survivor the killer should be stronger then the 1 survivor which isnt the case.
    • and ure wrong about "it being implemented in the game" BECAUSE Voice Comms arent in the game.
    • killers powers do nothing when u got 5 gens worth of safe pallets, minus 2 killers which do.
    • and its not unfair to the survivors because of VC.

• xTalon32xTalon32 Member Posts: 403

1 - I agree with you completely.

2 - People complain about NoED because they decided destroying totems wasn't important and payed the price for it. That's on survivors, not killers.

3 - Powers can either be useful anywhere, or in most cases easily countered by survivors or maps. So they can be the worst part of killers.

4 - Besides the fact calling someone's idea garbage is rude. I agree not being able to chat with friends while playing with them would be a BAD idea. The amount of people that would quit if SWF was removed would likely ruin the game. However, something does need to be done about how broken that system is and there's been many good suggestions about it.

BHVR needs to be extremely careful with how they handle it though, leading me to believe this is why they haven't touched it yet. We'll have to see how the new map changes factor in before we're likely to see changes to anything else.

• SoylentPixieSoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,180

You know,part of me almost wishes SWF was turned off for maybe two months. Just so I could see the complaints about the huge wait times and what would replace SWF as "TOTALLY UNFAIR, DEVS BIASED TO SURVIVORS, SURVIVORS OP, KILLERS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN", I'm pretty sure it'd be something spectacular, maybe it'll be lockers....