Home Submission - Design your in-game cosmetic
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

CHOOSER OF THE SLAIN / HUNTRESS by Valkyrja

A take on a valkyrie version of the Huntress, together with norse imagery, lots of fur and a drinking horn.

Just a note: The cloak is probably not possible in-game and might interfere with her silhouette too much, but I added it for funsies.

This is also a resubmission from the first contest, but I thought I'd give it another try since I personally love the concept. ♥ I hope that is okay!

CHOOSER OF THE SLAIN (Outfit)

Ragnarök has arrived, and she is prepared.

WAR-SONG (Weapon)

Not all warriors make it to the golden halls, some bound to the very blade that choose them.

ALLFATHER'S WOE (Head)

One godlike being too many has blessed this warrior of Valhalla.

Comments

• MerGirl2003MerGirl2003 Member Posts: 110
    edited April 12

I remember this from the last contest, I'm glad to see you re-entering it this time, it was one of my favourites and I think it's a really cool idea. Good luck!

Also I have a question, is the blonde hair part of the body or the helmet?

• ValkyrjaValkyrja Member Posts: 7

@MerGirl2003 Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like it and remember it from last time! I envision it to be part of her helmet, but it could honestly be a part of her body, as well. I guess that's up to BHVR if this were to win, haha!

• ArchosaurusArchosaurus Member Posts: 70

Are re-submissions from last year allowed? Or is this a redesigned version of the one from last year?

• ValkyrjaValkyrja Member Posts: 7

@Archosaurus I did not see anything stating you could not resubmit a submission from last year, and I have read the rules and Mod-posts thoroughly. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me!

• ArchosaurusArchosaurus Member Posts: 70

Cool, I am not sure either, I guess I assumed that wouldn't be allowed for some reason.

• MerGirl2003MerGirl2003 Member Posts: 110

Happy to hear it! I like the idea of the hair and the helmet being one piece, I think it gives this skin alot of potential when it comes to mixing and matching with other cosmetics. I can imagine it with the blue dress from the rift or the red lunar new year dress.

• kawaiikannibalkawaiikannibal Member Posts: 74

Wowowow!!! Good luck!!! This would be sick!!!

• DaDevilsSkirtDaDevilsSkirt Member Posts: 68

OMG I remember this one from last year!

So awesome :)

• Hunter97Hunter97 Member Posts: 36

A very nive huntress cosmetic. Id feel very overwhelmed going against a huntress wearing this😂

• XKingXKakuriXXKingXKakuriX Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 33

This is in my top 3 huntress cosmetics designs on here it is very good.

• Tommy_ChongTommy_Chong Member Posts: 7

this looks amazing!!

• NoizLcNoizLc Member Posts: 15

holy.. survivors fear the almighty Anna!