Home Submission - Design your in-game cosmetic

WAILIN' WHISKERS: NEA KARLSSON {ZWAKI}

Wailin' Whiskers: Skin for Nea Karlsson.

"Time to make the attire match the reflexes."

A skin I have forever longed for, something that isn't neon and feels like it would fit Nea's character. Showing off her likeness to cats while also giving a rocker feel with her fluffed up hair and grungy look.

(As for why the watermark and my title say Zwaki it is my name I use for my art and I am unable to change my name on this site and didn't wanna lose my 2 year old account!)

ps... Who wouldn't want Nea in a leather jacket,.. it's been a long time coming honestly.

FEATURES:

• Loose torn tank top sporting a cat skull
  • Tube Top Bra
  • Fingerless Gloves
  • Bracelets and choker
  • Torn Leggings
  • Short Shorts
  • Boots
  • Leather Jacket

I also included a color palette for easy color access!

Comments

• AngryFluffyAngryFluffy Member Posts: 442

I'd buy this immediately. Black and purple would fit Nea so good. I also love the cat themed top and jacket, because to me she seems to be a cat person (alone with her perks like balanced landing and urban evasion).

I think she deserves something dark and cat themed! :)

• LilFlower113LilFlower113 Member Posts: 2

I quite love this. This outfit fits Nea perfectly, and you’re right, she deserves a leather jacket. I would buy this outfit.

• HuntressNeaHuntressNea Member Posts: 6

Exactlyyyy Nea has /one/ purple cosmetic and it isn't even the main color point, and it released all the way back when cosmetics were still a new thing!

• KattyKatKattyKat Member Posts: 30

Omg yessss purple and black :3

• MyoMatoMyoMato Member Posts: 1

I absolutely LOVE it! Came here from FB!

• BIHT_carmineBIHT_carmine Member Posts: 1

Dude, this is amazing, I hope the debs add this to the game, I will buy it immediately, we really need some Nea cosmetics, she deserves more love from the debs

• HuntressNeaHuntressNea Member Posts: 6

WE HIT 200 ON FACEBOOK!! Honestly you guys, even if my design doesn't make it into the game I just want to thank you all for this opportunity, I have never had this much love and support for a design let alone for my art before.

This was an amazing experience, let's go for gold!!

• AnnaKitsun3AnnaKitsun3 Member Posts: 14

Honestly this would do Karlsson some justice!

my favorite concept so far!

• indieeden7indieeden7 Member Posts: 1,702

I need this!!! Give Nea more piercings already, devs!!!