Home Discussions General Discussions

No Longer Killer

I started playing this game a year ago and I started as killer. Ever since, I've seen fewer and fewer players filling the killer role and we all damn sure know why that is.

I'm hoping this next patch will bring the killers back.

Who am I kidding? That [BAD WORD] won't happen. RIP DBD

Comments

• CheersCheers Member Posts: 3,426

There are less and less of us who play killer due to how things were, but many have adapted. It's definitely frustrating, but you just have to push on, or you can give up like many others. The choice is yours.

• ZoneDymoZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

If you play (what I would call) fair as killer, you tend to not do great.

If you play (what I would call) a tad scummy as killer, you will do better.....but was that fun?

What I mean is, you see a survivor, down them, hook them.

Shortly after you find another survivor, down them.....dont hook them, you know that once that person is down and the other is still on the hook, someone is right there to unhook them, they might do it right after the down or atmost when you pick them up soooo

go back to the hook....deny the unhook, maybe down the person that went for the unhook, ez new hook and the other person is now in stage 2 if the dont straight up let themselves die, then you are only fighting 3 if even that...

ez yes but again...what did you gain? was it fun? effective yes but so is cheating or taking candy from a baby, its not really gratifying but that maybe is just me.

• sulaimansulaiman Member Posts: 1,156

A lot of killers are just gone, and a lot of them won´t look back. Maybe new killers, maybe players who play both roles might play more killer. Or maybe not.