We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who is your favourite licensed killer?

Comments

• No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Michael Myers

I've said it a million times before and I'll say it again: The Shape has a shape-ly booty. He t h i c c .

Also I like how everyone gets their real name/nickname except the Pig. Say it with me, folks: AMANDA YOUNG.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,593
    Michael Myers

Gotta be Myers, the pressure you can get with him is unrivalled (Maybe Nurse or Billy have better pressure) but with BBQ and Chilli he's unstoppable.

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,280

Amanda is Bae <3 ... the ambush needs some TLC but the devs are giving the TLC to killers that deff deserve it <3 and as long as the devs continue moving in this direction I'm happy because I know that Amanda will have a viable ambush attack soon<3 :)

• OneAngryRoosterOneAngryRooster Member Posts: 13
    Freddy Krueger

I really only play Freddy and Myers. That's the whole reason I got the game. To be them. To chase little fuckers around and satisfyingly murder them.

Regardless of power rankings or whatever, they're fun. So much fun.

• joaovittor_sbjoaovittor_sb Member Posts: 2
    The Pig

the pig will rise

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 3,377
    Michael Myers

I couldnt really decide between Freddy and him, but since Freddy is so f*cking weak, i had to stick with Michael Myers.

Sry, Freddy :(

• Doom_PunkDoom_Punk Member Posts: 371
    Michael Myers

I knew Shape would take the cake. Who doesn't love that hulking beast?

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,155
    Michael Myers

Michael is the king.

• KillingInstinctKillingInstinct Member Posts: 272
    Michael Myers

Michael Myers all the way

• XaggyXaggy Member Posts: 165
    Michael Myers
    Mayers
  • PlippyPlippy Member Posts: 187
    The Pig

The Piggie.

Really got me into playing killer with me loving the play style and all.

• TheNormalizerTheNormalizer Member Posts: 51
    Freddy Krueger

YOIY

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 3,368
    Leatherface
    By favourite to play it's LeatherDaddys crown. My favourite in concept is myers.
  • AssassinZodiacAssassinZodiac Member Posts: 73
    The Pig
    The Pig for sure. I'm doing really well with her as a killer main. Finally found a playstyle I'm comfortable with. 
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 770

None they all get looped to hell

• mastermason79mastermason79 Member Posts: 2
    Michael Myers
    Mikey Boy and I have become one lol. I can kill with him hands down better than any other killer. Wraith is my second best. I have a small YouTube channel I posted this video where I scored NICE!!! But I can't replicate it again and don't know how you scored that high. Anyone know what the deal is?  I want to know what I done to get it but can't figure it out. Any help will be greatly appreciated. To the mods.....super nice forum thanks for what you do.
    Link to video in question

• Nancy_ThompsonDbdNancy_ThompsonDbd Member Posts: 23

Freddy are my favorite, but saddly, he's nerfed as **** > @Sloth910 said:

Freddy mains REPRESENT

• HugodzillaHugodzilla Member Posts: 8
    Michael Myers

Moonwalk Micheal

• JaPoniiJaPonii Member Posts: 88
    edited August 2018
    The Pig

I love almost everything i can about being Amanda!

• WeraRaptorWeraRaptor Member Posts: 18
    Michael Myers

Hard to choose, but Michael Myers wins this one ig. Not only does he have a really unique placement/style in game (aside from Freddy), he's just terrifying. Like, countless amounts of times I was minding my own business and I spot him like 15 metres away eyeing me from the side of a rock, like in the movies, lol. He may have the tiniest terror radius ever at first but there surely is a second terror radius in your own heart when you see him doing that lmao.

I also love the Pig, she also has cool features and the fact that she has no terror radius. I think that's one of the most scariest features in killers; them being visible and able to hurt you, but you not knowing if they're there because of their terror radius being almost/non-existent.

• BlauergeistBlauergeist Member Posts: 16
    Michael Myers

I think, Michael is the strongest and easiest od them to play, and also he is the biggest legend of them.

• RoxyHorrorRoxyHorror Member Posts: 2
    Freddy Krueger
    Hmm that’s a tough one! I got Freddy first and he’s been my main for a while. But I recently got Michael and I’m loving him too! I can’t wait to see what other killers we get! 

Chucky would be hilarious haha Attacking our shins!
  • PolarAppleCapsPolarAppleCaps Member Posts: 5
    Michael Myers

Watchin' you! ⚆ _ ⚆

• MichaelAMyersMichaelAMyers Member Posts: 91
    edited September 2018
    Michael Myers

As my profile picture and username suggest its Michael myers aka the shape.

• HarunoHaruno Member Posts: 6
    Michael Myers
    I like the doctor too an the wraith. 
  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,161
    The Pig
    Freddy Krueger
  • Ramxenoc445Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 370
    Freddy Krueger
    Sweater boys will live on
  • Michael Myers

I actually like all the licensed Killers, I enjoy playing them all, but Michael is clearly the best. His abilities are perfectly brought over to the game from his movie and the limited animation just makes a spooky Killer (that Evil Within I) even more off-putting. The Pig is a close second, playing against her can make for some tense matches.

• BillouBillou Member Posts: 28
    The Pig

I don't know why I like to play pig? Maybe because you can sneak around and spook survivors? Myers is also good for that haha