The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Next Chapter out tomorrow?

Any ideas or word on this?

Last time the massive 2.0.0 patch came, and it has been 3 months since the last chapter, so all common sense points to it dropping tomorrow for PC at least.

Any chance they shored things up, sent this all to certification for consoles as well and it drops tomorrow afternoon? That's be great.

Thank you devs for all your hard work. You have a passionate fan base that loves "survival horror".

Comments

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 1,806

I hope so. I really hope that the delay we had with patch 2.0.0, Curtain Call, and Auric Cells never happens again.

• Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,576

@SnakeSound222 said:
    I hope so. I really hope that the delay we had with patch 2.0.0, Curtain Call, and Auric Cells never happens again.

Yes... that was brutal.

PS4 had to wait just shy of 1 month to get it all. Insane.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 1,806

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@SnakeSound222 said:

Yes... that was brutal.

I remember that on the day Curtain Call was supposed to be released, something happened and the DLC couldn't be bought until a few minutes before the double BP event ended. I was constantly checking my PS4 to see if I could buy the chapter.

I think PS4 Asia and Japan (I think Sony counts them as separate regions, even though Japan is part of Asia) might still be waiting for it. I'm not sure though.

• Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,576

@SnakeSound222 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@SnakeSound222 said:

Yes... that was brutal.

I remember that on the day Curtain Call was supposed to be released, something happened and the DLC couldn't be bought until a few minutes before the double BP event ended. I was constantly checking my PS4 to see if I could buy the chapter.

I think PS4 Asia and Japan (I think Sony counts them as separate regions, even though Japan is part of Asia) might still be waiting for it. I'm not sure though.

Yes, and from what @not_Queen told us, we're owed a weekend 2x BP event.

PS4 was able to play the 2x BP event with like 20 minutes to go with the Curtain Call chapter.

To be honest about it, PS4 should get an exclusive weekend, just for us.

XB1 had a few days, PS4 had a few minutes, but I think she said it would be for everyone...

which doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but whatever.

• DigwiidDigwiid Member Posts: 120

Not sure if it's reliable to say as a definitive no, but checking on the ps blog just now to see the releases in the ps store this week shows no sign of DbD related stuff. The only thing keeping my hope up though could be that they don't need to "announce" the stuff the same way like with previous chapters, since we now have the in-game store to buy the stuff through. But it could also mean nothing and maybe Behaviour can just "hide" the info somehow, who knows.

• ElegantElegant Member Posts: 363

PS and Xbox are generally going to take about 2 weeks longer to get any content just because of the stuff they have to do to actually get it on the console. I would put the chances of the patch coming out on pc around 70% tomorrow since they closed the test server and can't get any more feed back. But, the devs are extremely awful at communicating any relevant information regarding launch times and other similar things. So there's no way of knowing unless we get rare Dev post with a launch time or by just waiting and seeing.

• BraveClemBraveClem Member Posts: 82

maybe it's a sueprise? ,the previous chapter got released a few days after the PTB was closed so,it's likely to be tomorrow