Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

Most hated characters?

2»

Comments

• FeitenFeiten Member Posts: 204

Have You seen devoured Wraith. That things unstoppable

• hanscardosohanscardoso Member Posts: 79

Any survivor from the Initials, I think they were very associated with beginners who don't know how to play, because they are the initials.

Personally I hate to play against any killer that is much better than me when solo, it's so boooooring. But against Deathslinger and Freddy I just don't play, They are broken for me in a way that drains all my (and my friend's) desire to play the game.

• solidhexsolidhex Member Posts: 220
    edited May 2020

That's why i put it in brackets, but i count his intermittently invisibility as another passive ability.

It's maybe easy to get out of, but it's a huge time waste nonetheless. You either run to the other side of the map for the alarm clock, find another survivor which isn't always possible in solo queue or you miss a skill check, which shows him your position and regresses the gen. In addition, the last both will let you fall asleep soon again.

Yeah it needs input but it isn't that hard to use, to be honest. He just has a lot of easy tools which makes him difficult to play against and makes a lot of mediocre players play with him at higher ranks. In the end, i just don't like to play against him.

Don't wanna say he needs a nerf, i play a lot of killer and having valuable killers is good for the game. But although she is getting hated and labeled "easy mode" by a lot of players, i find a good performing Spirit to be more impressive. She can be countered and mindgamed, one wrong guess and you either lost that Iron Will-survivor or you are a 110% M1 Killer getting looped, which costs you a lot of valuable time against red ranks.

Post edited by solidhex on
  • BigTimeGamerBigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

No, lmao

Going to a pallet and spamming snares till you get a hit can be done by even the newest of players and it won’t matter how good you are as a survivor, you are going to get hit eventually.

explain how the game rewarding poor play is good

• zone_dymozone_dymo Member Posts: 93

a bot could play the entire game probably better then you could, better then anyone could, depends on how you program them.

• HelloThereHelloThere Member Posts: 54

Survivors: nea or a team with at least 3 claudettes

Killers: leatherfaces, because i don't know how to counter a good chainsaw.

• KellieKellie Member Posts: 1,049

I hate playing with Adams, Megs, Davids, and Fengs they all play bad

For killer its Freddy, Deathslinger, and Bubba. Deathslingers and Bubbas will always have a excuse to facecamp for no reason, and Freddy is just annoying.

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 4,181

Claudettes. Hate them on both sides.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 5,008

I would say: as the survivor Claudette and as the killer Freddy. But I personally hate deathslinger the most.

• Kate_cxKate_cx Member Posts: 181

In my opinion

Survivor: Probably between Feng and Claudette (Meg's and Nea's don't really bother me)

Killer: Freddy. I've always hated Freddy I even wish I could refund him and hope he gets removed from the game one day. No one can shift my hatred away from Freddy either.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,907

Whichever is used the most, i dislike.

I like seeing all kinds of Survivors, so when i see a squad of Claudettes, i'm bored.

• BunnyTheHuttBunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

Survivor is Claudette. At least a MegHead can eat some aggro, but Clauds are just down right useless. And as killer Blendettes are annoying.

Killer it's Spirit. I completely suck at mindgaming so I always go down too her, its so annoying.

• OwlzeyOwlzey Member Posts: 438

Survivor - Blendettes

Killer - Spirit. I dislike guessing games so I often find chases against her to be boring. The moment I get injured, I'm pretty much dead if she isn't deaf.

• JoelwinoJoelwino Member Posts: 548

From what I've read it seems like the most toxic survivors are the most popular ones.

Also personally my least favorite killer is Freddy, his kit is too powerful for how brain dead his gameplay is. It still feels bad when I die to a really good Nurse or Huntress but at least I feel like they deserved to kill me, that they won because of their own skill and not because their character's kit carried them. 90% of the time Freddy players don't understand basic looping or mindgames, but they don't have to due to how easy and good his power is. It's just place a snare, break pallet/collect free hit, and repeat at the next loop. And even if you can outrun him you fall asleep anyway after 60 seconds so you can't outskill him.

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,322

for survivor just blendette. i rlly just dont wanna find them on any map (and they usually suck at chases so theyre boring af to verse)

for killer, freddy, doctor, plague, legion, deathslinger and clown. Freddy cause hes just boring and the rest because of the visual effects on screen, usually get extremely lightheaded when playing against them.

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 1,475

Meg and Blendette

Doctor

• majorkaosmajorkaos Member Posts: 29

I don't think there is a survivor character that I dislike, I'm just not happy with slinkers . Those whose backs are glued to the outside walls in a crouch as I hang.

For killers, it always seems like Wraith mains camp while invisible. I don't like campers and tunnelers.

For those not liking hag, I love playing hag. I'm not very good yet but she is more of a prevent defense killer instead of a chaser. I like the strategy!

• USELESSUSELESS Member Posts: 1,151

Survivor:

To play as:Jane

Play with this survivor as teammate: David

Killer: play as: clown

Play against: doctor

• VikingWilsonVikingWilson Member Posts: 240
    edited May 2020

Ace - they're cocky pricks.

Wraith - I just don't like going against him.

• DelsKibaraDelsKibara Member Posts: 2,042

God thanks for reminding me why I also hate Ace.

People who play him tend to be the one who is most confident to BM, but also tend to be the least skilled.

• Vox_NocturneVox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

For me:

Most hated survivor: Jake Park - In the games I've been killer, Jake seems the one who comes up with the stupidest moves and dumbest saves. Sure, for a killer that should be a gift, but whenever he gets in my radius, I feel my IQ being devoured.

Most hated killer: The Ghost Face - With his stupid flipping cloak, that stupid comic mask, sculking around like Myer's annoying little brother, and running after you like some flipping Scooby Doo villain. He's just ... ugh!

• TrevorLahey93TrevorLahey93 Member Posts: 128

Meg with her stupid [BAD WORD] mask. God they're all so annoying. They're gnats. Then we have Wraith... Does every [BAD WORD] Wraith in this game just tunnel and camp? Seems like it.

• luka2211luka2211 Member Posts: 1,387
    edited May 2020

Survivors-Dunno why but quentins/megs/claudettes always sandbag me. And they are always rank 20s,david's and bills sometimes too.

Killers-I'm not really bothered by any killer tbh,but I'm bothered by a combo of a garbage ass map and a not that fun killer but still playable against on an enjoyable map. E.g Doctor on lerys(dislike both,can play against doctor on outdoor maps but indoor just sucks ass) Doctor on any autohaven map(I'll have more fun cause I like the realm)