Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Moris need to change

2»

Comments

• rephaimrephaim Member Posts: 96

How about an annoying ghost offering for survivors that let's them come back as a shadow version of their character so they can point and emote to their fellow survivors and run around annoyingly with the killer?

• its_garrusits_garrus Member Posts: 4

I never understood nor do I seek to understand why keys equate to moris in some people’s heads. Until a killer has to hook all survivors once like a full survivor squad has to do 5 gens before a hatch spawns, they do not cancel each other out. One-hook mori a survivor before 3 gens are done and THEN tell me what imbalance looks like.

”Ohh but toolboxes, uhhh BNPs...etc”

This comment is over a year late and things have changed, but the situation stays the same. Eliminating one gen means absolutely nothing in comparison to Thanos-snapping a surviving at the beginning of the damn game with a mori.

• pizzamess11pizzamess11 Member Posts: 149

I absolutely agree that moris need a change dont necessarily agree with your change but a mori change should only come with a key change as they basically accomplish the same thing, which is to skip your obj. Keys to a lesser degree but still they have the same problem.