Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

Holy Smokes BBQ & Chill is friggin awesome

tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 2,218

I don't even care about the "see survivors for 4 seconds when super far away" part but I never realized that the BP bonus you get is ALL of your BPs. For some reason, I had always thought that it was for Hunting or something specific (which while good isn't "I need to unlock this yesterday" good).

I may have finally found my first Killer perk that must be on. The BP from this is kind of bonkers and I love it.

Comments

• OldHunterLightOldHunterLight Member Posts: 2,885

Be careful, once you are addicted it's hard to let it go.......

Jokes aside, use a pudding/bps and try to get max points, then you will be in love with it, and imagine some sweet double bp......

• tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 2,218

I bought Leatherface when I first got the game (in February) and I never bothered to level him up until now because I wanted to try a new killer.

Silly Tippy! The dude is a lot more fun to play than I expected (I hate playing Bubba so I wasn't thrilled to play ANOTHER chainsaw killer) but he's fun to play and this perk is insanely good (especially for a relatively new player like me as I need to get Kate and Legion leveled up as I bought them when they turned into the survivor/Killer in the Archive this round).

• MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 1,975

It's in every single killer build, just like WGLF is in every survivor build. I just can't pass up those points.

• GcarraraGcarrara Member, Mod Posts: 1,919

It really is nice for that bloodpoint bonus you get, especially at the beginning 😁

• Rin_is_my_waifuRin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963

I agree. I never play a new killer if I don't unlock it first. It's definitely an S tier perk

• tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 2,218

Now the only thing I need to figure out is how to hit people with the dang chainsaw 😅

To The Youtubes!

• EmpireWinnerEmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

agreed

• LegionOfDumbLegionOfDumb Member Posts: 587

Play With Your Food and charge speed add ons can help if you're trying to catch up to people