Home Feedback

3rd Person View and More Kill Animations for Killers

I have play Dead By Daylight and Friday 13th. I enjoy both games but Dead By Daylight is my favourite. However I wish it had some of the features Friday 13th has. 3rd person view I would like, especially if you have different skins for the killers, pointless buying them if you can only see them on selection screen. Secondly the kill animations on Friday 13th are awesome and there is such a variety, especially with the environment. Adding this to the game would make it more fun. 

Comments

• BenAcidBenAcid Member Posts: 34

The 3rd person thing will not happen, I think it was like this in the early stages of the game or something, but it is a balance thing that the killer has 1st and the survivors 3rd person view. Like this the survivors are able to hide better while still having some kind of information without beeing seen.

About the kills, well there could be a cosmetic category "Mori", where you can change your Mori animation, and they should probably change the one for the Pig because its really boring. I think enviromentel kills would be to much.

LG
    Ben Acid

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    Yeah, there should be at least 3 different moris per killer.
    Also take a bit longer since it's a "free" kill