Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Legacy Prestige Rewards for Console

CabbageCabbage Member Posts: 340

I wonder what kind of prestige reward ideas the devs are coming up with. But anyway on that topic, I feel like not only console players but also players on newer platforms such as switch, etc. should get some kind of skin similar to legacy for achieving some kind of milestone, as prestige was given out 6 months before the game was even brought onto consoles. Not for reaching level 3 prestige with a character as some players probably already have all their characters levelled, but maybe something to do with devotion. I don’t know how they’d implement it cause it’d be difficult in the way the game is currently structured and with the player base.

Seeing as the devs are giving PC players their legacy back after their files corrupted, and many event cosmetics aren’t being given to people, I highly doubt they’ll do anything like this. Just an idea.

Comments

• CabbageCabbage Member Posts: 340

Yeah, completely agree, levelling up was awful back then. It’d just be nice for some sort of exclusive cosmetic, but I remember the devs said that they weren’t going to be doing anymore of those. However, the Dbd mobile team brought in those cool winter blue cosmetics for beta testers which are exclusive, so you never know.

• xChrisxxChrisx Member Posts: 917

Legacy for new characters as devotion reward pls devs

Imagine a legacy feng :Q

• MonsterInMyMindMonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    edited May 2020

They already announced a new prestige reward as far as legacy goes the whole cosmetic design is retired there wont ever be a legacy even on new characters the best we can hope for is the new rewards being better then legacy.

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 8,343

I wouldn't get my hopes up too high - different team, different rules and all that.