No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!
Chapter 16 - Alien (UPDATE 05.25.2020)
ATTENTION: THIS DISCUSSION IS SPECULATIVE, NOTHING CONFIRMED!
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! (05.25.2020)
First of all, don't forget! Today is Alien's 41th anniversary. What we will have tomorrow? hummmmm...
Second: Look to that picture below. Can't you see a same pattern? Like the Ghostface one??
What do you think guys??
Jason? Candyman?? Pennywise??? ALIEN!?!
We will know tomorrow!
See ya! =D
A new point of view (05.23.2020)
Dead by Daylight's Discord on April 1st.
This one is old! People looked at the bees names and quick thinked about Candyman. No problem at all, makes a lot of sense!!
But this discussion is about a possible Alien Chapter! What I want to propose here is: we can look that discord names from another perspective...
The Hive mind is the bee knees! --- God save the Queen Bee
- Basic behavior of hives, especially aliens hives.
Bee one with the hive!
- Question: Do you know how you can be one with an Alien hive?
- Answer: Try a facehugger...lol
I have some other clues, but at 3 days to their announcement I think it's enough.
What do you think? Probably Alien chapter or probably big mislead?? lol
See ya in the fog! ;-)
AKA's video (05.22.2020)
I was searching for more clues and then I found another coincidence (video below, look to 2:02) .
- Alien 41th Anniversary comemoration --> May, 25 (Source: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078748/releaseinfo)
- Dead by Daylight 4th Anniversary comemoration ---> May, 26
Alien’s anniversary is coming up on May 25th and the chapter announcement on May 26th. Also, the Xenomorph fits every category the devs stated.
King's video (05.20.2020):
- King said the killer's codename is "wales", do you want to try a "funny thing"? Just Google It: "Aliens Wales".
- The map codename is "wall level 01". Did you know that the Aliens movie has a "wall level 01" in fusion-powered atmosphere processing station?
There are a lot of hints (or misleads?) in the "Dead by Dayligh! - Work from home" site, but there are a curious photo that gets my attention --> Jane painting the trapper and Patricia painting something.
- Question: Do you know another artist who painted a famous licensed monster?
- Answer: H.R. Giger! The artist behind Alien.
Paulie's video (05.19.2020):
Just go to 3:21 and pause (or look to the image below).
- Skeleton --> NO ONE
- HyperX Head Phone --> CAN HEAR
- Ghostface is looking to --> YOU
- Ghostface, a killer from ---> SCREAM
- Notebook from --> ALIENware
"ALIEN - In space NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM"
Mysterious survivor: Someone from the future? (Ellen Ripley, Amanda Ripley, Hicks or maybe an adult or teenager Newt).
PS.: Look to the 4th anniversary banner: A skull with a black goo --> Prometheus