Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

Favorite thing to eat while playing DBD

2»

Comments

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 2,491

Well, I normally jump on pretty late in thr day for me and generally after work, which 7pm is normally my earliest finish. By the time I jump on, I've just finished dinner so I tend to have cracked open a cold one.

• OldHunterLightOldHunterLight Member Posts: 564

Cereal (Lucky charms, roast me or whatever for being an adult that still likes lucky charms) and either an energy drink or a coke, other than those I really don't eat other things because my controller once got f-ed (spilled a drink into my controller) and I don't want the same to happen to my m&k

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 6,009

I tend to have a bag of reeses peanut butter cups on my desk to snack on in between matches.

• InnCognitoInnCognito Member Posts: 412

BBQ and Chili... lol just kidding. . That is a deadly, non-winning combination, especially with DC penalties. You know the age old "30 minute effect" of "oh good lord i Just ate THAT and I GTG". Especially with hotsauce in that chili. ;)

• NinjaDette1NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,151
    edited May 20

Chocolate covered pretzels And either of my two favorite beverages moscato and peach Bellini.

Post edited by NinjaDette1 on
  • TheButcherTheButcher Member Posts: 171

I don't eat while playing, but I do enjoy a tall glass of Killer's tears while me and my 3 friends steamroll through matches.

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,118

Pockeys or jalapeño chips!!

• cheetocultleadercheetocultleader Member Posts: 659

I'll give ya' a wild guess, lol.

I'll snack on just about anything tho.

• ImmersedNurseImmersedNurse Member Posts: 989

Not really a big snack person but usually carrot sticks or walnuts.

• Hex_StalkHex_Stalk Member Posts: 318

Salt of angry players. Be it Killer or survivor. Fresh like the ocean 😋

• KettleWettleKettleWettle Member Posts: 88

Either a bag of chips or cookies

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 1,147

Once I ate peanuts while playing, almost choked on it because I got jumpscared by a Myers. I know only eat while in a lobby and watching streams in the meantime.

Ps: It wasn't choking like choking and almost dying but it didn't feel that great.

edited May 21

If it will make you feel better several weeks ago I did that with mini homemade donuts.

• ThisGuuy83ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,214

If you've seen the movie, you know then.. 😂

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 1,147

Don't you chew them first? Or how big is the chunk you bite off of them xD.

For peanuts, all it takes is to breathe to get them into your throat.

I was chewing on them they were a day old but at the same time I had a tickle in my throat And that resulted to me coughing.

• PalletsAndHooksPalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 215

I try to eat the messiest food I can. Anything that hinders gameplay. Soup, saucy pasta, curry, I had some sushi that fell apart while I was on a gen, and of course the skill check chimes in while I'm cleaning up.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 2,154

Polos 100%

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 3,998

Anything that can be dunked in my coffee. I dunk anything and everything even if it tastes bad. It's more of a hobby than a bad habit.

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 1,241

DS, in the early game