Home Discussions General Discussions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

its freaking PYRAMID HEAD

2»

Comments

• NoireNoire Member Posts: 41

Personally while I've never played the Silent Hill games, I really do find Pyramid Head really interesting and I'm fairly hyped for him.

• arslaNarslaN Member Posts: 1,935

I really like Pyramid Head as a killer but his ability sounds pretty annoying. Really hate the idea of moris being a part of the basekit.

• Kyle1234Kyle1234 Member Posts: 23

I am sure it will be a fine chapter but they really overhyped this chapter.

• Spooky13Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,405

I'm hyped for him as well despite never playing any Silent Hill games. His power seems interesting and he has a ranged attack that goes through collision like my god I'm so hyped to play as him, he can't come to console fast enough.

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 1,333

That mini mori is probably gonna be nerfed if people don't adjusted to it. I'm actually surprised it was him but he is one of the classic survival horror. If you haven't play silent hill i highly recommend it especially the whole serie. Don't forget to watch the movies too.

• DelsKibaraDelsKibara Member Posts: 2,042

I FEEL EXTREMELY HYYYYYYYYPED

• bobcat946732bobcat946732 Member Posts: 850

Super happy. I was really hoping for some kind of Video Game Horror character being either something from Resident Evil or Pyramid Head. The only other character I would have liked more is Jason but I understand him being a hard get. Pennywise and Candyman are both super meh to me and Alien would have been my third pick.

I'm quite excited to watch some gameplay of him. ^_^

• AceOfSpades1773AceOfSpades1773 Member Posts: 50

I am very pleasantly surprised. For some reason Silent Hill never crossed my mind. I was dead set on CandyMan. I am so hyped for Pyramid Head, love Silent Hill.

• SpookyStabbySpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

PYRAMID HEAD, MOTHER FATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!! Hear that? Every Survivor on Switch just collectively shuddered. Oh, wait, THAT WAS EVERY SURVIVOR EVERYWHERE BECAUSE CROSSPLAY, MOTHER FATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!! Catch ya in the fog! ;3

• MadArtilleryMadArtillery Member Posts: 826

He was definitely the one I was looking forward to the most.

• pseudechispseudechis Member Posts: 879

Meh, never really played silent hill so am kinda indifferent. Will be fun to try out new killer, but still have to level so many others that this will probably go on the backburner.

So why was the iconic horror bad guy from SH wearing a traffic cone on his head?

• MadArtilleryMadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Never played the games but pyramid head is legendary regardless. Glad he was the one!

• VolantConch1719VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 962

I'm fine. A little disappointed by how much they hyped up this chapter while still pleased that they kept it under wraps.

Pyramid Head was towards the bottom of my guesses simply because there was no evidence for him and my zero knowledge on Silent Hill, but I'll still get him and Cheryl and level them both up because I love this game.

Now... if the PTB would finish downloading (and stop going from 50 minutes to 18 minutes back 3 hours) so I could actually look at them properly...

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,906

Licensed Killer i'm most excited for so far.

• KellieKellie Member Posts: 1,048

So far I haven't seen any new bugs for this patch. Some killer sided buffs too. Just one thing I'd add is so that the survivors have a chance to escape from the cage. Similar to getting out of a bear trap.

• Starr43Starr43 Member Posts: 422
  • PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

Ok, I wont even sugercoat it, he looks broken. Similar in power to PTB Oni. There's no way he goes into live without a nerf. He has the potential to be balanced though, so let's see what the devs do.

• DragonMasterDarrenDragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 943

On one hand, it isn't Xenomorph, so Demodoggo doesn't have a new Xenodoggo friend to hang out with

On the other hand, SWEET JESUS ON A HOLY CRACKER THIS IS GONNA BE SICK TO PLAY AS

(not that I will be doing it until 4.0.0 comes out proper instead of the PTB, when I do all of the tome 3 challenges then maybe but loading the PTB takes a century and I'm impatient as hell)