Home PTB Feedback Archives 4.0.0 PTB Feedback
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

Literally the worst ptb I've ever played

ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 2,054

Bugs, bugs and more bugs. Nothing works as intended. The controls are all kinds of screwed up, the maps are overly dark.

The game itself plays out the same as always. Try to get a few gens done while the morons the game puts you with last about 10 seconds in a chase. I'm always the first to do a gen, by that time killer has about 3-4 hooks because your average survivor simply isn't good enough to hold out against even a poor killer. If by some miracle you get the gens done, here's NOED "lol sorry you still lose". Best of all here's a killer that has the potential to be immune to DS/BT, because this game only exists to serve the power trip of people playing killer.

This game is hot trash. I've been taking a break and checking out the past few ptbs but this time I've seen enough. I'm done with the game.

Comments

• Spooky13Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,329

It's literally called the Public TEST Build. It exists to find these bugs so they don't make it to live. PTB doesn't use any form of matchmaking if I'm correct so that would explain the potatoes, but it could also be them not knowing how to deal with Pyramid Head or just memeing around cause nobody takes anything seriously on the PTB anyway because nothing that happens in it is gonna matter once it's over. If you don't like those facts just go back to the live build and don't play the PTB.

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 9,530

So devs having a harder time releasing this because of the "work at home" thing should explain this

also like others have said, its a Public Test Build, these will be fixed

• CaptainXymCaptainXym Member Posts: 85

If you don't want your DS/BT to be negated, don't get tormented? Crouching doesn't give you torment, and you can usually avoid it. It's either run a loop for longer, or use your perks

• DrippieDrippie Member Posts: 14

lmao typical survivor crying for attention when they feel powerless against a killer. Waaah my crutch perks wont activate

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 2,054

Sorry I forgot. It's not as if Dead By Daylight has a history of numerous bugs making it through to the live update......oh....wait 😶

• ClickyClickyClickyClicky Member Posts: 2,054

typical killer main needing his power trip via a videogame in order to compensate for the feelings of powerlessness he is crippled by in real life. Who cares if there is no challenge? it's fun like pulling the wings off insects right?

• Rain_stratousRain_stratous Member Posts: 3

Chill wtf it's sad that you're getting so worked up because of this