Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.0.0 PTB Feedback
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

The third seal+pyramid head cages?

supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 3,858

Is this a good combo especially on big maps and since the cages are random if you blind all 4 survivors and cage one? Or can you still see the cage aura?

Comments

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 3,110

That would be probably a bit broken if you couldn't see the cages, so I hope it works like Pig's Jigsaw Boxes.

• SpyMatureSpyMature Member Posts: 204
    edited May 2020

It would be broken? It's a HEX totem, and you have to hit all 4 survivors in order for it to even take full effect.

It'd be pretty nice if blindness blocked out cage aura, Third Seal would be usefull for at least something after all.

You'd still have the general idea of where the caged survivor is, since the cage spawns in the furthest corner of the map away from Pyramid Head.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 3,858

Yeah most hexs are supposed to be somewhat strong thats the point of making them hexs so if a killer can finally utilize the third seal itd be pretty cool. Only problem is swf again "oh im right behind the school in a cage"

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

White "aura" probably means it doesn't work.

• Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

Is there confirmation for or against this? I'd like a position notification bubble to appear around a caged survivor regardless.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 3,858

I mean its a niche combo if it works i havent been able to test it.