Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.0.0 PTB Bug Reporting

Pyramid Head OneShot

Since i curently don't have anyone to try and reproduce it this clip is sadly all i have regarding information.

Relaevant part sarts at 15 seconds.

4 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• YffriiumYffriium Member Posts: 68

I believe that attack also does an invisible M1 attack, allowing you to double-hit survivors that are too close.

• DARAnDARAn Member Posts: 4

I did a very smal amount of testing (onely normal MM, no kyf).

It does not work if you just run into mele and then use the power.

• MerokoMeroko Member Posts: 104

it's just a one shot if you're right up on them, lore wise it would kind of make sense, and to let PH get that close to you should warrant a one shot penalty

• ZensunimZensunim Member Posts: 116

It's not consistent. I did this to a body-blocked survivor trapped in a corner and it didn't one-shot them. Tested it a couple times in KYF and it wouldn't one-shot either except once.

• ExorExor Member Posts: 235
    edited May 2020

I think it only works if they run in a straight line so they get double hit. If they stay still it doesn't seem to hit twice, maybe because the hits are too close to each other? the small distance they gain before getting hit with the shockwave may be enough to register the second hit. Most of the time this isn't an issue since most people will try to juke to the left and right anyways, still should be fixed if not intended.

• Lun33dgeLun33dge Member Posts: 20

if it not bug it should be nerf or maybe something to warn survivor that you in the range of one hit down.

sorry for my eng tho

• OwlzeyOwlzey Member Posts: 442
    edited May 2020

Watching Tru's videos, it seems difficult to pull off. Imo it would be cool if they kept it in since if I remember correctly he could oneshot you In Silent Hill 2, or at least did a lot of damage.

Maybe it could only oneshot at close distance if the survivor is tormented.

Post edited by Owlzey on
  • basaghanbasaghan Member Posts: 7

Had this same thing happen! Just rescued a Survivor from the hook, trying to bodyblock for them in the basement, and got double hit/instadowned. Wasn't tormented, though. Would love to know if this is an intended feature or not, haha.

• ArxaionArxaion Member Posts: 104

I hope this stays. It's so difficult to actually pull off that it isn't a reasonable thought you should ever have. It's more of an icing on the cake kind of deal.

• SamsungSidneySamsungSidney Member Posts: 33

From what I have seen, you need to be close to the survivor to pull it off.