Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.0.0 PTB Feedback

Can the new map not have breakable walls blocking vital areas

There’s only a couple free stairs to get up and they are far apart. We’re forced to break walls to create more stairs.

not only is this annoying, but it’s also not what walls were presented to be. It was said that they can be optional breakables to help with loops etc. not block areas that shouldn’t even have blocks. Some stair cases really need 2 walls broken to effectively navigate the map. Just think if meat plant had a obstacle almost every stair case to get through. Oh wait it probably will when the map gets the update for walls.

Comments

• tixerptixerp Member Posts: 270

I dunno what you mean, I've never had a problem with navigating the new map. I think the breakable walls being more involved offers for some interesting experiences anyway. There's 4 stairs in total if I remember correctly, and only one of them (the bathroom) is completely blocked off by walls.

• DYNAMICskills7DYNAMICskills7 Member Posts: 129

The second staircase isn’t completely blocked off, but still has 2 walls making it painful to get to a gen worker up stairs. There shouldn’t be such a delay. In no map have I felt like a gens a mile away even though it’s technically right next to me. It wouldn’t really be unbalanced if at least 1 wall is removed.

The best comparison I can make is meat plant. That’s a decent map. It’s not broken having multiple stairs killer can use freely.

• DYNAMICskills7DYNAMICskills7 Member Posts: 129

Well comment delete glitch still happens. I was saying a good example is meat plant. It’s not unbalanced having multiple free stairs to use. 

The second staircase isn’t completely blocked off but it still has 2 breakable walls making it more painful to get a gen worker there. There shouldn’t be so much delay and I have never felt on any other map such annoyance. Like a gen is a mile away when it’s technically right next to me.