Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Attention Steam and EGS players: a quick hotfix will be going live today at 11AM ET to address file validation reliability. Thank you for your understanding!

What killers are most/least common for you to go against

I'm just curious what others may be experiencing. Some killers who can be quite strong don't seem that prominent in red ranks. I'm in PST in the US, & mine are as follows:

Most to least Common -

1) Freddy (I face at least 5 daily)

2) Huntress

3) Doctor

4) Myers

5) Legion

6) Trapper

7) Oni

8) Leatherface

9) Spirit

10) Demogorgon

11) Deathslinger

12) Hillbilly

13) Plague

14) Ghost Face

15) Clown

16) Pig

17) Wraith

18) Nurse (they generally DC anyways)

19) Hag (I haven't played against a single Hag in over a month)

Comments

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

On PS4, in my experience I would say Demogorgon.

• TodgeweihtTodgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

The most common would be Huntress (because of the challenges I guess) and Ghostface

Sadly, the least common killer I face are Demo, I have only went against him once in the last 2 weeks :(

• xCarriexCarrie Member Posts: 982

Most common probably Trapper or Doctor.

Least common are Nurse and Deathslinger.

PS4 btw, and rank doesn’t matter but I sit at purple. I got tired of red ranks...freddy and spirit. It never ended.

• uBoluChauBoluCha Member Posts: 121

most common is freddy and spirit

least common the hag (idk maybe there's no one play her again)

• DelsKibaraDelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Funnily enough, contrary to popular belief, I rarely face Freddy or Spirits. Mostly Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Bubba and Legion.

The one Killer I never see is Demogorgon, like it has been literal months since I've seen him.

• 53nation53nation Member Posts: 670

On ps4, there are two killers I am practically guaranteed to see if i play 8 or so matches.

Ghostface and Doctor.

I would say Hag and Nurse for most rare.

As someone who plays Hag, I kinda love that.

• DeshDesh Member Posts: 1,118

PC Red Ranks, Most common is Huntress and Freddy,

Least Common? Hag. I haven't seen a hag player in a long time. Rarer than Demo.

• KycerKycer Member Posts: 337

Most common: it used to be Micheal Myers. Now it’s Doc and Freddo.

Least common: Plague - Hag - Clown - Demo

• FactureFacture Member Posts: 273
    edited June 2020

Last 124 games at Red Rank on PS4

10 - Doctor

10- Freddy

9- Ghostface

9- Trapper

8- Spirit

8- Myers

8- Plague

7- Nurse

7- Leatherface

7- Legion

6- Huntress

6- Deathslinger

5- Pig

5- Demigorgan

4- Billy

4- Hag

4- Clown

4- Oni

3- Wraith

• hahadrillgobrrrhahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

PC EU rank 9 surv, most commons are huntress and Freddy. Least commons are pig, demo and deathslinger. I would love to play more against piggy. I love those reverse bear traps.

• EmpireWinnerEmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

PC

common, ghostface, oni,billy, huntress , legion and doctor

uncommon, hag, demo, myers, pig and trapper

• shwagshwag Member Posts: 417

Rank 4 ps4

Huntress (tomes) ?

Legion

Deathslinger

Myers

Doctor

Hag

Leather face

Hillbilly

Wraith

Plague

Have not seen a demogorgon or a nurse in months.

Huntress matches have been nutty I had 4 matches yesterday all back to back huntress

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited June 2020

im just looking at the lists people have made and think well I guess i like playing killers no one plays often since i play Hag, demo, and plague most of the time.

I get why Hag isn't played since she requires a different play style and is generally a hard killer. Demogorgon i used to think sucked until i saw a demo pounce guide and since then i have played him a lot and have gotten pretty good at his pounce, however if you can't land your pounces then yea he sucks. I don't really get why plague isn't played tho, she is literally a killer where you either are 1 shot all game or easily downed at range if you cleanse. maybe it's the build i use or something because i do pretty good with her most of the time.

edit: my plague build is pgtw, blood echo, infectious fright, and bbq. I infect everyone, get a down and then most of the survivors become exhausted. bbq and IF are used to find people and if they cleanse a lot then i just keep injuring then at range and use bbq and IF to try to get more downs and blood echo pops off a lot even if they cleanse. Plague is a killer where your build has to work if they chose to cleanse or not otherwise you are at a disadvantage if they chose the option your not suited for.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,823
    edited June 2020

I face Doctor, Freddy, Deathslinger, and Ghostface the most which explains my pessimistic attitude toward playing survivor.

I don’t face a lot of Nurse, Hag, and Demo sadly. I see them from time to time but not nearly as much as the other killers.

Every other killer it just depends on the day. I see them all a good bit.

• KingFrostKingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

I tracked this stat across 160+ games, here's how often I saw each killer:

Doctor - 20

Spirit - 20

Legion - 16

Wraith - 11

Ghostface - 11

Hag - 10

Myers - 9

Trapper - 9

Plague - 9

Billy - 8

Leatherface - 8

Oni - 6

Clown - 6

Pig - 5

Demogorgon - 5

Nurse - 4

Huntress - 4

Deathslinger - 1

To be fair, most of these stats are from before Deathslinger was released, and none are from RIGHT AFTER because I took a short break from the game. Haven't seen any Freddy's because I'm on the Nintendo Switch.

• OwlzeyOwlzey Member Posts: 442
    edited June 2020

Red ranks on PS4. Used to see Billy way more often before the mid-chapter update, but now not so much.

1. Huntress
    2. Spirit
    3. Doctor
    4. Legion
    5. Freddy
    6. Oni
    7. Ghostface
    8. Trapper
    9. Billy
    10. Bubba
    11. Wraith
    12. Plague
    13. Mikey
    14. Deathslinger
    15. Demo
    16. Clown
    17. Pig
    18. Hag
    19. Nurse
  • toxcitynacltoxcitynacl Member Posts: 464

I see tons of Doctors, Spirits, Cannibals, a good bit of Trappers and Legions and the Huntress too. Almost never see the Nurse and when I do it is usually going to be a game I'll get to bully the killer into the ground...which I will gladly do...don't really see the Oni or the Demogorgon either and the Cowboy is pretty rare too these days.

• JPLongstreetJPLongstreet Member Posts: 2,754

Xbox1: ratest I see at red ranks are Demo, Plag, and Clown. I also heard tell of new killer called the Nurse may be added soon, so we shall see...

• BloodMoneyMercBloodMoneyMerc Member Posts: 475

On the topic of why Plague is not common, it could be that she is the hardest character to pip with. Double pipping on her is nearly impossible. Plus with dedicated servers I feel like her vomit has become a bit trickier to land on survivors. I used to like Plague, but now her vomit doesn't ever want to act right when I'm using her so I grew tired of that frustration. And I'm surprised Demo isn't that common for most ppl. Been seeing a large influx of Demo players in my region recently.