We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

dlc today please

im getting tired of stacking 1m bloodpoints and then having to spend them and regaining them, it's been like this for 5 days

Comments

  • MrChubChubMrChubChub Member Posts: 155

    @TheBean said:
    Early next week could mean Friday as far as the Devs are concerned. Those French Canadians don't start work till 12pm and take Mondays and Tuesdays off..

    darn

  • FunCFunC Member Posts: 59

    Tokyo Game Show 2018 begins on 20th september (this thursday) and I'm pretty sure they are planning to release the chapter before the event, so they can promote the game with The New Japanese Killer. So, I believe the chapter is gonna be released this monday, tuesday or wednesday.

  • ACEvHEARTSACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 302

    @FunC said:
    Tokyo Game Show 2018 begins on 20th september (this thursday) and I'm pretty sure they are planning to release the chapter before the event, so they can promote the game with The New Japanese Killer. So, I believe the chapter is gonna be released this monday, tuesday or wednesday.

    I wouldn't even mind it coming out on Wednesday, tbh (I know I'm in the minority, obviously). Tuesday and Wednesday are my longest work days of the week, so if it comes out early tomorrow it will be a while before I can really play. Feels bad.

  • HeavenlyClassicHeavenlyClassic Member Posts: 38

    im getting tired of stacking 1m bloodpoints and then having to spend them and regaining them, it's been like this for 5 days

    Yea uts getting annoying
  • HeavenlyClassicHeavenlyClassic Member Posts: 38

    @FunC said:
    Tokyo Game Show 2018 begins on 20th september (this thursday) and I'm pretty sure they are planning to release the chapter before the event, so they can promote the game with The New Japanese Killer. So, I believe the chapter is gonna be released this monday, tuesday or wednesday.

    I wouldn't even mind it coming out on Wednesday, tbh (I know I'm in the minority, obviously). Tuesday and Wednesday are my longest work days of the week, so if it comes out early tomorrow it will be a while before I can really play. Feels bad.

    Yeah same for me except I also miss bbn out on blood event
  • SenzuDuckSenzuDuck Member Posts: 3,085

    @HeavenlyClassic said:
    MrChubChub said:

    im getting tired of stacking 1m bloodpoints and then having to spend them and regaining them, it's been like this for 5 days

    Yea uts getting annoying

    Oh no - choosing to do something that isn't required and then complaining about it.

  • HeavenlyClassicHeavenlyClassic Member Posts: 38
    SenzuDuck said:

    @HeavenlyClassic said:
    MrChubChub said:

    im getting tired of stacking 1m bloodpoints and then having to spend them and regaining them, it's been like this for 5 days

    Yea uts getting annoying

    Oh no - choosing to do something that isn't required and then complaining about it.

    True enough.
    Simply saying that mystery release dates are asinine
  • ACEvHEARTSACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 302

    @HeavenlyClassic said:

    Yeah same for me except I also miss bbn out on blood event

    Oh no, that sucks :-(

  • IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,068
    @MrChubChub

    I do not know why you guys just don’t spend it on your other characters unless you are prestige 3 Level 50 with every single survivor and killer. If not then just do that and use the double blood point event to level up the new killer & survivor. 

    I personally like my survivors and killers to work for their own blood point, I know it is strange but yeah lol
  • ACEvHEARTSACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 302
    edited September 2018

    @Iceman said:

    I do not know why you guys just don’t spend it on your other characters unless you are prestige 3 Level 50 with every single survivor and killer. If not then just do that and use the double blood point event to level up the new killer & survivor. 

    I personally like my survivors and killers to work for their own blood point, I know it is strange but yeah lol

    People do spend the points on other characters, but they want to stay close to 1M so they are ready to pour points into the new survivor/killer.

  • TheDarkLycanTheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    If y'all want a quick 1 mill, just play Freddy for about 12 matches with BBQ equipped
  • HookedonDemandHookedonDemand Member Posts: 172

    I have been close to 1M BP since last week. I spend some to get my Jake closer to completion and then do my daily stuff. My guess for the new chapter is tomorrow, it lines up better with pacth releases than a monday, devs still hung over and tired. ;)

  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,784

    It is monday, can we please not start this already.

  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

    im getting tired of stacking 1m bloodpoints and then having to spend them and regaining them, it's been like this for 5 days

    Now that's a first world problem if I've ever seen one.
  • SenzuDuckSenzuDuck Member Posts: 3,085

    @HeavenlyClassic said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @HeavenlyClassic said:

    MrChubChub said:

    im getting tired of stacking 1m bloodpoints and then having to spend them and regaining them, it's been like this for 5 days
    

    Yea uts getting annoying

    Oh no - choosing to do something that isn't required and then complaining about it.

    True enough.
    Simply saying that mystery release dates are asinine

    Except they have to wait for cert on consoles, if they give a date and it doesn't pass cert by that date everyone console player and their parents come to the forum complaining.

  • TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 488

    Most DLC releases are either Tuesday or Thursday, and I don't think Behavior is stupid enough to think "early" means "second half."

  • deadbydaylightfandeadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 261
    They said they’re AIMING for early release and AIMING to release on consoles never said 100% they’re coming together not_queen even clarified this in another thread so it could be any day this week most likely tomorrow or thursday
  • ACEvHEARTSACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 302

    SenzuDuck said:

    Except they have to wait for cert on consoles, if they give a date and it doesn't pass cert by that date everyone console player and their parents come to the forum complaining.

    I don't mind there being a different release date for console as long as it's not 2.5 weeks like last time lol. A couple days difference would be fine. Like if the PC patch is ready today but Xbox won't be ready till Thursday, I'd be cool with them releasing it.

  • SteebearSteebear Member Posts: 104

    It will be tomorrow .... chill!

  • MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 2,575

    @MrChubChub said:
    im getting tired of stacking 1m bloodpoints and then having to spend them and regaining them, it's been like this for 5 days

    I could give you the old "Soon" meme but instead I'll give you the new Project CD Red/Cyber Punk "It will be ready when its ready".

    Just hold your pants up and try not to lose your socks while waiting.

Sign In or Register to comment.