Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Isn't it about time for the new chapter?

It's been nearly 3 weeks since PTB.

Comments

  • JustJessJustJess Member Posts: 154
    It's coming this week. Patience
  • IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,458
    Most likely tomorrow, it seems they like releasing new chapters on a Tuesday. 
  • BadassLaurieBadassLaurie Member Posts: 27

    We need to watch steamdb

  • MichikoMichiko Member Posts: 623
    It should be out tomorrow. Thursday the latest, the devs said if there are any delays we will be informed ❤️
  • Grey87Grey87 Member Posts: 346

    If I remember right it took way longer than this with the hag chapter. Either wait patiently or go play somethign else if you're bored of dbd.
    I heard civ v is pretty good.

  • feelsEUmangfeelsEUmang Member Posts: 50
    edited September 2018

    nvm

  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 6,814

    @Grey87 said:
    If I remember right it took way longer than this with the hag chapter. Either wait patiently or go play somethign else if you're bored of dbd.
    I heard civ v is pretty good.

    Why is everyone saying Civ V... let's change it up!

    I heard Binding of Issac is pretty good.

  • ElegantElegant Member Posts: 443

    @feelsEUmang said:
    It's been nearly 3 weeks since PTB.

    They delayed the pc launch so they could launch the chapter on all platforms at the same time. It takes a little while for the update to get approved for consoles and that's almost 100% what we are waiting on. (even if they won't openly admit it) So if it's already approved then we will get the update tomorrow. If it's not then it will likely be Thursday.

  • TizzleTizzle Member Posts: 527

    @Elegant said:

    @feelsEUmang said:
    It's been nearly 3 weeks since PTB.

    They delayed the pc launch so they could launch the chapter on all platforms at the same time. It takes a little while for the update to get approved for consoles and that's almost 100% what we are waiting on. (even if they won't openly admit it) So if it's already approved then we will get the update tomorrow. If it's not then it will likely be Thursday.

    The new chapter is not on the Australia Playstation/Micosoft store.

    Doubt it will be out tommorrow on console.

    It would be pretty funny if console misses the double bloodpoint event thats supposed to make up for the first one, lol.

  • ACEvHEARTSACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 401
    @Tizzle

    Funny? No, not really. 
  • Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,631
    Tizzle said:

    @Elegant said:

    @feelsEUmang said:
    It's been nearly 3 weeks since PTB.

    They delayed the pc launch so they could launch the chapter on all platforms at the same time. It takes a little while for the update to get approved for consoles and that's almost 100% what we are waiting on. (even if they won't openly admit it) So if it's already approved then we will get the update tomorrow. If it's not then it will likely be Thursday.

    The new chapter is not on the Australia Playstation/Micosoft store.

    Doubt it will be out tommorrow on console.

    It would be pretty funny if console misses the double bloodpoint event thats supposed to make up for the first one, lol.

    It truly would be actually.. the devs would let something like happen 🤣
  • deadbydaylightfandeadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Tizzle said:

    @Elegant said:

    @feelsEUmang said:
    It's been nearly 3 weeks since PTB.

    They delayed the pc launch so they could launch the chapter on all platforms at the same time. It takes a little while for the update to get approved for consoles and that's almost 100% what we are waiting on. (even if they won't openly admit it) So if it's already approved then we will get the update tomorrow. If it's not then it will likely be Thursday.

    The new chapter is not on the Australia Playstation/Micosoft store.

    Doubt it will be out tommorrow on console.

    It would be pretty funny if console misses the double bloodpoint event thats supposed to make up for the first one, lol.

    Ngl I wouldn’t be surprised I think Xbox will get approval no problem but Sony likes to take their sweet ass time so I can see a tweet about a delay on Thursday hopefully not expect the worst and you won’t be disappointed 
  • chemical_rejectchemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Tizzle said:

     

    It would be pretty funny if console misses the double bloodpoint event thats supposed to make up for the first one, lol.

    I read this and wanted to be mad but then I was like.....well yea I could see it....smh #crushed
Sign In or Register to comment.