Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Repressed Aliance is such a good perk

OrionbashOrionbash Member Posts: 697

Finally got to use it on my first game against Freddy with pop. Made him waste his power AND he camped the gen allowing 3 more gens to pop for the price of one.

I hope all you gen jockeys plan on running this. Even if the killer doesn't have pop they cant regress before chasing you so its at the same progress once you get back to it.

Comments

• JacksonWiseJacksonWise Member Posts: 635

I think there is a strong possibility the perk becomes meta. A coordinated team where everyone has repressed alliance will leave a killer helpless against gens if they use it right.

• GcarraraGcarrara Member, Mod Posts: 2,072

Agreed. I really like the potential behind it! 😁

• Dr_doom_j2Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

I always felt this would be the perk everyone would come to hate when I heard about it. There worried about blood pact, but it's basically a better unbreakable. This perk, if it's used well, will be the new game of killers.

• SkeletalEliteSkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,209

I don't know if it's good enough to be meta but it will be an alright perk at the very least.

The main use is against pop but its decent against ruin too because gens can't regress by any means while blocked (that includes ruin regression.)

If you want to dedicate a perk slot to something to help get gens done I think prove thyself is better for SWFs. This can be decent in solo queue though.