Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.0.0 PTB Bug Reporting
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

UI is really really large

I noticed you added something that is supposed to help scale the UI for 4k monitors... My question is can you add the ability to control this scale. Because whatever your scale things my viewing pleasure should be makes me feel claustrophobic. The UI is so large and takes up so much of my screen compared to before.

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• rsxownesrsxownes Member Posts: 11

Doesn't matter if it's not a bug. Many of us are not happy with this change. Please revert back or make it so we have the option to change the scale ourselves.