Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

After about 50 games of PH I got 1 time DSed

RayrafLPPRayrafLPP Member Posts: 495

This killer is a miracle. If sounds would work correctly now the game would be actually enjoyable.

You can play killer without being rushed at from Survivors with DS active, i love it so much.

Not tunneling a lot, not camping at all.

The difference is huge though.

I mained Oni before and you got DSed after hooking two other people it was insane.

Thx for making killer fun again, it may be just 1 out of 20 but I dont care.

I have an average of 2 DS in my games (Rank 1 PS4) and its just nice to see people not getting something out of their meta perk.

Just had a Game against a SWF who overcommited on gens. They wanted them get done sooo badly even if im in their face, but bad luck for them i can hit them all at once now.

PH is a killer that does fine against death squads.

I have to say that I think im pretty good with his range attack, so many people say hes not that good.

I think hes like A Demogorgon with the abillity of fast hooking and countering half of the meta perks.

A Tier killer for me, dont care if its a C for you guys ;)

out of all my games I only had two times where I got no one, I dont think I ever did a 1k, some 2ks and because of whispers never a 3k. roundabout 40 4ks i guess with some of them at 5 gens because they overcommited on the first one.

I LOVE HIM actually pretty good job this time.

Now nerf OoO and get haddonfield and ormond fixed and maybe I will start losing to people better then me and not because they ran meta perks and bad map design.

It is a joy!

Comments